E = mc˛ ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

Old September 28th 07, 03:09 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Default E = mc˛ ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

On Sep 27, 8:06 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 3:28 pm, " wrote:

This is open, unrestricted international territory, and if you can't
accept that,
acts of violence are considered derogatory, racist, criminal and
personally
violating discrimination, cyber-attack, molestation reminding of KKK.
No
valneurable people are for open targeting. That kind of activity is
considered
a molestation of stalking, criminal invasion of privacy, public
warfare, go
back to your KKK fascist group and join the Bush racist revolution or
klan human rights with Google addiction and pervasion of Scientology,
you sick minded dark freak of terror. Go back to your mother or you
will
be eaten for dinner with your criminal addiction to molest, to
discriminate,
to violate human rights beyond recognition like supremacist Bush.

I haven't said anything.

I haven't felt anything.

I haven't even had dinner yet.

Pervasion of the net makes those as Bush feel eternally just, but it
is
just not allowed.

Old September 28th 07, 03:13 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

[...]

As that he himself became an element of alljustice making, in a very
negative,
derogatory form. He chose that.

Old September 28th 07, 03:26 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 8:13 pm, " wrote:
[...]

His brain chose to ignore all things for one thing, for one victory.

80-90 percent of Arabs think negatively of Americans today as a result
of the Iraq war. Who cares about racism, destroying human relations,
families, turn Americans into racists in the eyes of the World.
Discrimination
and racist victories has a price. Who is present to award that price?
Some cannibals of no importance, some piece of ****s who speak
with paper.

Old September 28th 07, 03:32 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 8:26 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Paper that says other things than life.

Old September 28th 07, 03:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 8:32 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 8:26 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:13 pm, " wrote:

[...]

I'll beat your inhumane discriminal fascist madness you have no human
dignity
to be without with the heavy bottom of a wooden shoe then eat you.

Old September 28th 07, 03:39 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 8:36 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 8:32 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:26 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:13 pm, " wrote:

[...]

The meaning of life is that there is a meaning of life, else people
just kill
each other with cold-blind fascism.

Old September 28th 07, 04:35 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 8:39 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 8:36 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:32 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:26 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:13 pm, " wrote:

[...]

You are not allowed to enter human civilization, and if you are not
there you are
in jail. Blinded people of power go there.

Old September 28th 07, 04:37 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 12:46 am, Bryan Olson wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

You should know that it is very easy to keep trolls out of publications!!!

Still, their last sentence seems counter-productive. I'm not
suggesting that they have lay out how it really is, but they
could just say they cannot use the paper and leave it at that.

--
--Bryan

No, I can't. He actually invests in crimes against humanity form
chronic
discrimination, but the whole USA is that. Call it a problem of
education.

Old September 28th 07, 04:52 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You're right. I submitted the ****ing paper the second time and
it was approved for evaluation by a board. It's ****ing dark energy
with clear separation of force, energy and power on topic. Why
should I care in an astro voodoo **** group when there is skinhead
fun.

I ****ed up my whole life, I see the light!

Old September 28th 07, 05:15 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Letter from a Senator:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Local Law Enforcement Hate
Crimes Prevention Act of 2007 (S.1105). I appreciate hearing from
you.

Clearly, there is no place for hate crimes in the United States. They
instill fear in members of minority groups, and are completely
inimical to the ideal of a tolerant, diverse society. Furthermore,
contrary to what some may claim, this legislation does not restrict
freedom of speech. Whatever one's stated views about groups protected
under hate crimes law may be, S.1105 only takes them into
consideration when it is shown that such statements motivated a
violent crime against a member of one of those groups. There is no
freedom of speech to inflict physical harm upon others.

Given this, I am proud to say that I am a cosponsor of S.1105, as it
will give local law enforcement officials the tools they need to
vigorously prosecute alleged hate crime offenders. Furthermore, the
bill rightly expands the authority of the federal government to
prosecute alleged hate crime offenders when local officials are unable
or unwilling to do so.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write to me on this very
important issue.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
United States Senator

See, no justification for hate crimes. Even Americans believe this in
this politically paradoxical world where 80-90 percent of Arabs turned
in opinion against Americans for Bush's war taste.