OT...Jerry Falwell is dead

Old June 5th 07, 12:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default OT...Jerry Falwell is dead

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:12:03 -0500, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
Well, ultimately, that's the case.

You going Zen here, or something?
I think this whole problem was solved by Rene Descartes with that "I
think, therefore I am" concept.
I know I exist, because I'm typing.
I'm pretty sure you exist also, because you're way too annoying not to
have some sort of reality about you. :-D

Yes, but you completely missi the point, which is one of logic (not
surprising).
Old June 5th 07, 02:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

Scott Lowther wrote:

:
:Besides, Freds arguement really has been that to deny the existence of
:something is a religious claim.
:

False. Do you EVER get anything right, Lowther. Or is it just that
you understand but are a congenital liar?

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."
Old June 5th 07, 04:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Scott Lowther

Pat Flannery wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote:

Pat Flannery wrote:

There well might be fairies in the garden...

Especially if you live near San Francisco.

Fruits in the orchard also.

And nuts in the city and state governments.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken