Idle question: Did any of the early astronauts smoke?

Old September 2nd 04, 10:28 AM
Pat Flannery

Andrew Gray wrote:

I bet they're already boned in the tin, too.

Whatever sexual activities they are engaging in in that tin, I don't
think it is any of our business.
I just hope for the sake of any small fry that may result that the two
fillets weren't too closely related.
I imagine that there are few things more disturbing than the sight of
something inbred and genetically dead-ended waiting for you at the
breakfast table.....especially if she has that damn Poodle "Tinkerbell"
with her. ;-)

Pat

Old September 2nd 04, 11:57 AM
OM

On 2 Sep 2004 10:04:21 GMT, Dale wrote:

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 04:28:55 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I imagine that there are few things more disturbing than the sight of
something inbred and genetically dead-ended waiting for you at the
breakfast table.....

Pat, would you please refrain from making disparaging remarks about
my girlfriend?

....*Your* girlfriend? I thought he was talking about Bbo Hallr.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 2nd 04, 07:03 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Dale" wrote in message
Pat, would you please refrain from making disparaging remarks about
my girlfriend?

Yours and everyone elses, it seems.

Old September 7th 04, 09:28 AM
Don Rosa

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message
...Rosa was hit-or-miss at times,

Tell me of the "miss" times so that I can endeavor to avoid more of them.
Old September 9th 04, 10:26 PM
nelson family

"Bad Weather" wrote in message ...
yeah, I heard that Grissom and the others smoked for quite awhile after they
extinguished the fire

and them Challenger astronauts smoked all the way down until they hit the
water

that's a terrible thing to say!

Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 November 7th 03 08:53 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 4th 03 11:52 PM
News: AP - NASA Has Too Many Astronauts for Flights Rusty B Space Shuttle 4 July 12th 03 03:46 AM