From the Depths?

Old July 9th 10, 12:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
bcon1

Default From the Depths?

In space there is a vastness of APPEAL - that lasts in the minds alterations
of what we are & see as a massive interval changings in that all the ideas
of what we see - are in FACTS a MINOR thing.

Radio Telescopes GALORE.

Who is the broadcasters here, - when we have NOT listened to - WHO IS
COOKING THE SOUP!