Great view of dropped camera drifting away

Old December 19th 06, 01:46 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Dale[_1_]

Default Great view of dropped camera drifting away

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:59:08 GMT, Rand Simberg wrote:
I wrote:

The steering wheel in my car is on the right side. Many people ask me
how I can adjust to that. It simply doesn't occur to me that it's strange
(for US roads).

It's dangerous, in that it makes it very hard to see to pass, or make
left turns. Not that I'd have a "panic attack" over it, but I'd
certainly prefer not to drive it. I've had to do the opposite in the
Caribbean, where they use American left-hand-drive cars, but drive on
the British side of the road. It's nervous making, particularly if
you don't have a passenger to tell you what's going on.

Well, my car is small enough that I can simply lean out the passenger
side window myself and look- and with 27HP, I'm not passing anybody
But the situation you faced in the Caribbean is just plain strange...

Dale

I could always get a job at the post office- their vans are right
hand drive too.