~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~

Old November 15th 08, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default ~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~

Twitty I am sure if the street people donat a pint of blood to the Red
Cross they will get a free lunch. Blood money is the heart of the Red
Cross TreBert

Old November 16th 08, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 15, 2:55*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Twitty *I am sure if the street people donat a pint of blood to the Red
Cross they will get a free lunch. Blood money is the heart of the Red
Cross * TreBert

Skip the red cross free lunch. Go to a commercial plasma center where
you can get paid up to $100 for your blood. And yet so many people
just give away their blood not knowing it has so much value. I
certainly now consider selling my blood as my ace in the hole when the
point comes where I can't get needed money any other way.

Double-A

Old November 17th 08, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A I have never got paid for giving blood,but now thinking back I
should have been paid since Red Cross makes a good buck. After giving
blood eat MSP and wash it down with 16oz of cranberry juice. TreBert

Old November 17th 08, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 17, 10:48*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A I have never got paid for giving blood,but now thinking back I
should have been paid since Red Cross makes a good buck.

You betcha!

The seem to make money pushing blood until doctors seem to have too
much of it. Both my father and my wife reeived blood tranfusions
while in the hospital that they couldn't understand why they needed.
Concerns of getting aids from blood made them uneasy about it. The
doctors make money off it too. The plasma centers seem to think on
the other hand that draining pints of blood from you frequently
wouldn't negatively affect your health. Doctors used to think blood
letting was beneficial. I think it might help with high blood
pressure.

*After giving
blood eat MSP and wash it down with 16oz of cranberry juice. TreBert

I thought that port wine was what the winos drank to build their blood
up for frequent sales of their blood.

Double-A