A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

forces

Old January 25th 14, 08:58 PM

First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Feb 2013
Default forces

all forces travel only a certain distance - because of this there is not any conservation of energy momentum and angular momentum

I use energy to move a planet from a star - I keep doing this - potential energy increases - gravity creates attraction for only a certain distance - when the planet does not see any more gravity from the star all energy disappears this includes energy that I used and potential energy - the same thing happens for particles that make a neutron and particles that make a nucleus

I got the idea that gravity creates attraction for only a certain distance from Tom Van Flandern

http://www.metaresearch.org/

Kurt Stocklmeir