GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: October 3, 2006

Old October 10th 06, 01:01 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
[email protected]

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: October 3, 2006

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
October 3, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Bakir! (Welcome!) We return, dear Hearts, with more
to discuss with you! As you know, much is secretly afoot on your
world. Everywhere, this clandestine conflict has reached a point
close to overt manifestation. This impending break-through is
impelling the dark to create situations designed to prevent this
from happening, or at least delay it. This soap opera is taking
longer to reach its destined denouement than we would wish, but it
is proceeding well at its own special pace. And it is in light of
these circumstances that we ask for your patience in these
matters. These present events are part and parcel of the great
consciousness shift planned so long ago by Heaven. This is why
this operation is bound to succeed. What we do not yet know is its
exact outcome. These details have been left up to you, according
to the various life contracts that you brought into this physical
plane at birth. It is these vast interlocking possibilities that
are to determine the precise timings of these events. Yet know
that they are assured and that our role is simply to intervene
beneficially in these matters when so divinely permitted.

While this cat-and-mouse game flows toward its conclusion,
Mother Earth moves inexorably toward her own destination in time.
As you know, the solar system is in the midst of huge changes, the
most consequential of which is, of course, the shift in solar
system consciousness. This movement to full consciousness is to
transform the present "solarscape." To begin with, the return of
Earth to a two-moon system is critical. Many astronomers are
noticing anomalous changes in the Moon's surface features. These
are the beginnings of a procedure to restore the Moon to its
former glory and prepare him for his reinstatement as one of the
primary moons of Bellona, the outermost of the Sun's four water
planets. This huge water world is to re-form once again and take
over the various orbits of the mini-worlds that presently make up
the Asteroid Belt. In addition, the orbits of Neptune and Uranus
need to be adjusted. Many of the smaller moons of those worlds are
detritus left over from the massive explosion that blew Bellona to
smithereens some 900,000 years ago. The resultant shock waves left
these outer planets in chaos.

Pluto is another example of the disruptions that plague the
outer planets. This frozen world is actually a former moon of
Neptune, wrenched free by the explosion, which suddenly formed the
great Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter. It is important,
here, to understand the extent of the sudden, wholesale disruption
to the solar system's life-giving fields as a result of this
colossal artificial event, perpetrated by the galactic wars of
that period. These distortions are now being redressed by Galactic
Federation of Light planetary engineers working closely with the
Elohim. Returning your solar system to its state of balance of
900,000 years ago is pivotal to enabling the entire process of
change to go forth as required by the divine plan. Thus, the
oddities presently puzzling your astronomers are part of the
undertaking to return your reality to its former points of
balance. This "balance" is an intrinsic component in linking your
reality to ours. It makes possible your destined role as an
integral aspect of the vast multiple-star system of Sirius.
Ultimately, it is this wondrous future that has brought us to your
shores!

This grand reunion with us on both the physical and spiritual
planes sits at the very core of what you are now going through.
You have to remember that we Sirians occupy a very special place
in your hidden history. It is we, along with the assigned legions
of Heaven, who have carefully observed the dire workings of the
Anunnaki and their celestial "friends." These evil personages are
ending their nearly 13-millennia dominance of your world. Their
ravaging of your societies and their plundering of Mother Earth's
resources are to be remedied by the Light. All that is currently
taking place on your planet is part of this return to the balanced
state of your former reality. First contact, and all that that
entails, is also all part of this divine procedure. Humanity is to
take these last steps toward balance by dint of its own weight and
wisdom and finish off what Heaven has so brilliantly begun. It is
this responsibility we are to be caretakers of. We very much look
forward to these next steps of our divine mission!

This changing-of-the-guard, so to speak, brought our Earth
allies into existence long ago. The occupants of these much-
heralded positions are working all out to resolve those issues
that are pivotal to the overall objectives. We ask you again to
remain patient. It is no simple task to redirect the ways of
global governance and to reestablish a fair financial system so
closely interwoven into the affairs of many different nations. We
applaud what has been achieved at great personal cost to life,
limb and to many private fortunes. This great work is close to
success. Again, we ask you to listen to your inner knowing and to
ignore the rumors constantly paraded before you as facts. The last
part of this hitherto secret drive is to happen abruptly and
without advanced public notice. Awareness of this one fact alone
can bolster your intuitive knowing and help you to see through the
gobs of disinformation that can so easily swamp your inner voice.

The path of Truth is not easily trod in your world. The
mainstream media and the underground realm of the Internet are
strewn with stories that are either propaganda and half-truths
garbed as fact, or well-researched, well-intentioned articles
trying to make sense of a world in chaos. The trick is to learn to
trust your inner voice. It is there to help you discover what is
valid as you sift through this incredible barrage of conflicting
information. As you probably know from personal experience, this
quiet voice is easily drowned out. The strident ways of your world
tend to take center stage for most of you, and it is difficult but
nonetheless essential to withdraw from the maelstrom so that you
can again hear what your voice is trying to tell you. This
attention also strengthens it, so that it can confidently guide
you to what is real and help you identify what is not.

Until this ability is strong, we caution you to be wary about
what you hear. Truth is rarely easy to spot. Amongst the
continuous bombardment of falsehoods and obfuscating "spin," the
most outrageous fibs can take on a degree of veracity. Thus your
task of discernment is not a black and white affair. Many select
pieces of information must be judiciously coiled together into
yarn, which is then, in turn, woven into a whole tapestry. This
usable database can then be used as a criterion for sorting out
your bewildering environment. It is small wonder that so many are
"turned off" and feel unable to figure out what is truly
happening. This is of course deliberate on the part of the dark.
It is one of its most successful strategies for controlling a
society and keeping you apathetic, confused by the news of the
day, and thus, "in the dark." Your civic duty is not to succumb to
this ploy and to begin to separate the grains of truth from the
chafe of misinformation.

As your ability for discernment grows, you can "read between
the lines" of these messages and the truth of these missives will
become clear. Once this light of discovery goes off in your head,
you become confident and knowledgeable enough to pass these truths
on to others in a clear, easily assimilated and comprehensive
manner. Your air of confidence will allow you to be a natural
teacher of your experience in developing your intuition and
collating information gathered in this way. At this point, you are
a bright Light that is no longer easily manipulated by the dark.
Your task is then to find others of like mind and to form networks
that, as they multiply and spread, are to become the basis for
change and the bedrock of our mission once first contact begins.

Today, we have looked again at what is happening on your
world. We ask you to understand that, despite the complexity and
challenges, all is transpiring as planned. The important thing for
you is to look within, and use your growing awareness to
rediscover your inner voice. This is essential to becoming a
meaningful contributor to the cause of change and to building your
new reality. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in
your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite
Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat
Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love
and Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460
Preserve BOTH on CD-R and PRINT-OUTS

See also http://members.aol.com/rem460/pluto.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/moonmars.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/galacfed.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem547/federatn.htm ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/heldback.txt ,
http://www.galacticfriends.com ,
http://www.disclosureproject.org .

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

Old October 10th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
Doug[_2_]

Thanks! I look forward to and eagerly await your updates!
Old October 10th 06, 06:49 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

More totally insane crap from a poster who's totally insane! I mean
besides McElwaine. Also, isn't the content getting even weirder than
usual?

Saul Levy

Old October 11th 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
Sir Gilligan Horry[_1_]

On 9 Oct 2006 17:01:22 -0700, wrote:

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
October 3, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Bakir! (Welcome!)

Chuu-Wuganabira! Salamalekum! Halê Shima Senino

We return, dear Hearts,

Arrrrrrr, me Hearties!

with more
to discuss with you! As you know, much is secretly afoot on your
world.

Yes, today I am having a DVD documentary day.

It is a "secretly afoot" day because no one knows except you and a few
other people.

The DVD documentaries are "secretly afoot" documentaries on our world
because billions of people will never see these DVD documentaries.

The three never before seen, by me, documentaries are .......

1. Down The Rabbit Hole : What The Bleep.
(over 15 hours long)

2. POWAQQATSI.

3. The Awful Truth : The Complete First Season.

I have watched about 30 minutes of each so far.
And I love them so much.
It is heaven to have these three documentaries.
Although most of what is contained in them seems like hell.
i.e. Thousands of Indians washing in filthy rivers.
or those mud carrying men in Brazil.
And even in the "Down The Rabbit Hole" documentary they said the men
would not be able to see the ships because they had never seen
anything like them before, which is not true.
Because they would think it was a fish or a whale or a cloud or
something else until it got closer.

Anyway, even all the excellent variety of information contained in all
3 DVD documentaries is just a speck of a speck in the Milky Way
Galaxy.

Good, aye !! :-)

Everywhere, this clandestine conflict has reached a point
close to overt manifestation. This impending break-through is
impelling the dark to create situations designed to prevent this
from happening, or at least delay it. This soap opera is taking
longer to reach its destined denouement than we would wish, but it
is proceeding well at its own special pace. And it is in light of
these circumstances that we ask for your patience in these
matters.

Take your time.
I have these three DVD documentaries to watch.

And I'm learning how to make documentaries myself.

Although I could not make a documentary or even a Hollywood movie out
of the information your share because there is nothing in your posts.
It's all just "conflict", "Allies", Blow the moon up", "Soon", "Wait",
"Soon", "Wait", "Soon", "Wait", "Soon", "Wait", etc.

[...]

I only know of that, because you mentioned it all before more than
once.

Well, one thing about the original 'What The Bleep Do We Know'
documentary is ... they said "don't be in the know",
"be in the mystery".

And I really respected that along with the surrounding information.

[...]

So did you write the other information called ...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up" ?

I bet you didn't.

Because there are discrepancies between that and your updates.

This grand reunion with us on both the physical and spiritual
planes sits at the very core of what you are now going through.
You have to remember that we Sirians occupy a very special place
in your hidden history. It is we, along with the assigned legions
of Heaven, who have carefully observed the dire workings of the
Anunnaki and their celestial "friends." These evil personages are
ending their nearly 13-millennia dominance of your world. Their
ravaging of your societies and their plundering of Mother Earth's
resources

You never seem to tell the truth.
Because why would the so called "Anunnaki and their celestial friends"
plunder Mother Earth's gold, diamonds, chemicals, etc, when they can
get all that stuff from trillions of other places where it would not
mess things up.

are to be remedied by the Light. All that is currently
taking place on your planet is part of this return to the balanced
state of your former reality. First contact, and all that that
entails, is also all part of this divine procedure. Humanity is to
take these last steps toward balance by dint of its own weight and
wisdom and finish off what Heaven has so brilliantly begun. It is
this responsibility we are to be caretakers of. We very much look
forward to these next steps of our divine mission!

Well whoever you are, and no matter how many stories you tell,
you will most probably be the "caretakers of Mother Earth".
And if that becomes the case, try not to mind control people,
and try not to tell too many fibs.

Thank you !

This changing-of-the-guard, so to speak, brought our Earth
allies into existence long ago. The occupants of these much-
heralded positions are working all out to resolve those issues
that are pivotal to the overall objectives. We ask you again to
remain patient. It is no simple task to redirect the ways of
global governance and to reestablish a fair financial system so
closely interwoven into the affairs of many different nations.

That's true !

eg, In Yahoo news the other day, there was mention of India finally
trying to put a stop to child labor.

We
applaud what has been achieved at great personal cost to life,
limb and to many private fortunes. This great work is close to
success. Again, we ask you to listen to your inner knowing and to
ignore the rumors constantly paraded before you as facts. The last
part of this hitherto secret drive is to happen abruptly and
without advanced public notice. Awareness of this one fact alone
can bolster your intuitive knowing and help you to see through the
gobs of disinformation that can so easily swamp your inner voice.

Yeah, "gobs of disinformation" in mainstream media news, and in tons
of TV shows created by very rich companies with particular interests,
ie. keeping people smoking and drinking and shooting guns.

Just because it makes a stuff load of money.

There is nothing wrong with money and your gem stones,
it's just the way they try to get it all at any cost.

[...]

But not too much to the "inner voice".

Watch as many documentaries as possible.
Listen to many other good speaker's voice.
i.e. David Bellamy and Sir David Attenborough and Charles D. Bohne
and Al Gore ... here ..... http://www.climatecrisis.net

Until this ability is strong, we caution you to be wary about
what you hear. Truth is rarely easy to spot. Amongst the
continuous bombardment of falsehoods and obfuscating "spin," the
most outrageous fibs can take on a degree of veracity.

Yeah, one of my flatmates comes up with a huge new crap story every
second day. And I am used to it after 8 years of UFO research.
But I don't want it in my ear hole at 7:00am while I'm getting a glass
of water and peeling an apple.

Thus your
task of discernment is not a black and white affair. Many select
pieces of information must be judiciously coiled together into
yarn, which is then, in turn, woven into a whole tapestry. This
usable database can then be used as a criterion for sorting out
your bewildering environment. It is small wonder that so many are
"turned off" and feel unable to figure out what is truly
happening. This is of course deliberate on the part of the dark.
It is one of its most successful strategies for controlling a
society and keeping you apathetic, confused by the news of the
day, and thus, "in the dark." Your civic duty is not to succumb to
this ploy and to begin to separate the grains of truth from the
chafe of misinformation.

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if someone told me that the USA and
Russia secretly won North Korea several decades ago, and now use North
Korea as a tool. Even if it was a story and not true, someone could
still be pulling strings and paying some people off.

And that is the only time the happy masses in America will worry and
panic, is if or when they might loose faith in the intelligence
agencies. i.e. Echelon, Big Brother, Mother, NORAD, NSA, NASA, and all
the new ones.

Oh, and then there is the evil aliens that you talk about.

You are probably going to say in a few months or years time ...
"Sorry the Anunnaki decided to come back".

"See you all in another 900,000 years."

LOL :-)

As your ability for discernment grows, you can "read between
the lines" of these messages and the truth of these missives will
become clear.

Once this light of discovery goes off in your head,

Haha!
Your words are not extraterrestrial or from a Galactic Federation,
your words are New York downtown Human.

you become confident and knowledgeable enough to pass these truths
on to others in a clear, easily assimilated and comprehensive
manner. Your air of confidence will allow you to be a natural
teacher of your experience in developing your intuition and
collating information gathered in this way. At this point, you are
a bright Light that is no longer easily manipulated by the dark.
Your task is then to find others of like mind and to form networks

"Form networks" here ......... http://www.whatthebleep.com

"Form networks" here ......... http://www.disclosureproject.org

"Form networks" here ......... http://www.climatecrisis.net

"Form networks" here ......... http://www.michaelmoore.com

"Form networks" here .........
http://www.davidbellamyconservation.org.uk

Then make many friends with many good documentary makers.

that, as they multiply and spread, are to become the basis for
change and the bedrock of our mission once first contact begins.

Today, we have looked again at what is happening on your
world. We ask you to understand that, despite the complexity and
challenges, all is transpiring as planned. The important thing for
you is to look within, and use your growing awareness to
rediscover your inner voice.

No, you are not teaching us anything.

This is essential to becoming a
meaningful contributor to the cause of change and to building your
new reality. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in
your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite
Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat
Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love
and Joy!)

Why don't you speak many other GALACTIC FEDERATION languages ?

Say hello in planet MANDAlish for once !!

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460
Preserve BOTH on CD-R and PRINT-OUTS

See also http://members.aol.com/rem460/pluto.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/moonmars.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/galacfed.txt ,
http://members.aol.com/rem547/federatn.htm ,
http://members.aol.com/rem460/heldback.txt ,
http://www.galacticfriends.com ,
http://www.disclosureproject.org .

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

I WILL PASS IT ON TO MY CAT AS SHE SLEEPS WHILE I WATCH THESE 3 DVD
DOCUMENTARIES

Old October 11th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
Hooray!!

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:58:29 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
wrote:

On 9 Oct 2006 17:01:22 -0700, wrote:

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
October 3, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Bakir! (Welcome!)

And could you please lend me one of your female "androids" for a few
weeks. I'll power her up good. And cook for her. You said you have 20
million mother ships with many of them 3000 miles across.
Maybe get a loud speaker and just ask if one of your trillions of
female androids which one of them likes KFC and those documentaries I
mentioned. Thanks !! ;-)
P.S.
Make sure her on/off switch functions correctly.

http://www.bit-tech.net/content_imag...kos-mos400.jpg

____________________

Over and out captain !

Old October 11th 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
fritz[_1_]

Default 72 menses [ waz GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: October 3, 2006

wrote:

On 9 Oct 2006 17:01:22 -0700, wrote:

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
October 3, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Bakir! (Welcome!)

And could you please lend me one of your female "androids" for a few
weeks. I'll power her up good. And cook for her. You said you have 20
million mother ships with many of them 3000 miles across.
Maybe get a loud speaker and just ask if one of your trillions of
female androids which one of them likes KFC and those documentaries I
mentioned. Thanks !! ;-)
P.S.
Make sure her on/off switch functions correctly.

you're the kind that thinks that 72
virgins would be a blessing. no
one has the heart to tell you that
all 72 have "that time of the month"
all at the same time.

Old October 11th 06, 07:23 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sounds just like having only one woman. If she doesn't like sex
during her period, nothing you can do about it.

Saul Levy

Old October 11th 06, 11:20 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.space.history,alt.alien.research
Sir Gilligan Horry

wrote:

On 9 Oct 2006 17:01:22 -0700, wrote:

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
October 3, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Bakir! (Welcome!)

And could you please lend me one of your female "androids" for a few
weeks. I'll power her up good. And cook for her. You said you have 20
million mother ships with many of them 3000 miles across.
Maybe get a loud speaker and just ask if one of your trillions of
female androids which one of them likes KFC and those documentaries I
mentioned. Thanks !! ;-)
P.S.
Make sure her on/off switch functions correctly.

http://www.bit-tech.net/content_imag...kos-mos400.jpg

Ooooooh, she looks nice.
I'd need to push a button and change her hair color though.

Right, where were we .......
....... oh yes, those DVD documentaries ..........

1. Down The Rabbit Hole : What The Bleep.
(over 15 hours long)

That is a dream come true for me.

Although, I bet some of that information if practiced the ways I can
imagine, could be weaponized, and that is a National/International
security issue.

Two examples ....

1. Quantum Weapons Systems.
(could destroy a planet or create a super nova)

2. Mind Over Mind/Matter Weapons Systems.
(say no more)

So we need a trustworthy intelligent centralized power.
There is no way we can have 255 growing wealthy countries all father
fiddle sticks bits playing quantum in their own back yards.

2. POWAQQATSI.

I really like those series of documentaries.
POWAQQATSI brings you back down to Earth :-) LOL.

3. The Awful Truth : The Complete First Season.

Really excellent !!
Thanks to America !!!

Old October 25th 06, 09:18 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Does anyone believe any of this stupidity? I sure hope not!

Old October 25th 06, 09:19 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Updates of what, Doug? It's the same bull**** over and over and over.
All of it's total nonsense!