What to do with old S&T Mags?

Old July 11th 03, 02:41 PM
Craig MacDougal

Default What to do with old S&T Mags?

"Allison Kirkpatrick" wrote in message
om...
The old ones are the good ones, keep those.

Throw out all the January 1991 (when they changed the cover) and later
ones, those suck.

Hrmmm... I don't think I would go that far......
small joke
but I am STILL annoyed that they changed the cover.
/small joke

Clear Skies,
Craig in Tampa

Old July 11th 03, 08:31 PM
Allison Kirkpatrick

"Craig MacDougal" wrote in message .. .
Hrmmm... I don't think I would go that far......
small joke
but I am STILL annoyed that they changed the cover.
/small joke

I will NEVER forgive those *******s for what they did to my favorite
magazine.

I fantasize about winning the lottery, buying S&T, and firing all
those responsible for the current mess that it is; they would get no
severance package and would be asked to leave the building
immediately, and I would wish them cloudy skies as they departed (not
that any of them have any apparent interest in astronomy, anyway) and
throw stuff at the jerks. Then I would return the magazine to its
1980s or 1970s cover style and page size, and cut back on all the
space exploration coverage and replace that space with stuff of
interest to intermediate and advanced amateur observers. "Comet
Digest" would also be restored as a monthly column (why on earth did
they cancel this column at a time when interest in comets had probably
never been higher??!?).

Then maybe many of the long-time subscribers who gave up on S&T in the
1990s would re-subscribe.

THE END
Old July 13th 03, 05:43 AM
Craig MacDougal

"Allison Kirkpatrick" wrote in message
om...
I will NEVER forgive those *******s for what they did to my favorite
magazine.

I fantasize about winning the lottery, buying S&T, and firing all
those responsible for the current mess that it is; they would get no
severance package and would be asked to leave the building
immediately, and I would wish them cloudy skies as they departed

Speaking with all the medical authority of a guy with a Music Education
degree that currently runs a planetarium......

Have you considered limiting your caffeine intake?

Clear Skies,
Craig in Tampa