Wich Program for PC

Old February 13th 04, 10:15 PM

Default Wich Program for PC

Hi,

I´m looking for a good Program on Starcharts for The PC.
I´m using SkyMap Pro 5 at the Moment. I want to see the
virtual lines on the sky witch are drawn by the Planets
as they are moving.
But give me advice on any Programm you can reromend.

Greetings
Werner Milke
Old February 14th 04, 09:14 AM
John Carruthers

SkyMap Pro 5

Doesn't Skymap allow you to, right click object track of XXX
The demo version of SMap 9 is free.
http://www.skymap.com/
jc

---
http://mysite.freeserve.com/jc_atm/

Old February 15th 04, 01:43 AM

yes it does, but I want the Programm to draw lines were the way of the
Planet was. That is not possible with Skymap.
Old February 15th 04, 07:43 PM
O'Ryan Wells

wrote in message ...
yes it does, but I want the Programm to draw lines were the way of the
Planet was. That is not possible with Skymap.

Skyglobe is an old program but it has +/- 30,000 year range with optional
orbit tracking. Red Shift 2 is another. Interface flashier than Skyglobe but
time range is limited to around +/- 4,000 Years. Both can easily do what you
want and both are probably available free by now.

I'm sure you will get many other recommendations to choose from.

O'Ryan Wells.

---