The Last Nail In America's Coffin?

Old February 20th 04, 10:23 PM
Martin Noakes

Default The Last Nail In America's Coffin?

Get a life LOSER! you're probably one of the Americans who believe the
official line of 9/11? Think again you've been conned!!!

You may think that you're smart, but you are exactly what's required as
cannon fodder!!!

Martin

"Adjudicator" da.Scum!
wrote in message ...

It's rapidly becoming clear to me that most Americans,
with the obvious exception of our brave men and women
in uniform fighting, killing and sometimes even dying
to defend your undeserved, unearned privilege to live
in our U.S.A., and of course, also with the exception
of our great Commander and Chief GW Bush and his fine
administration, and those who actively support the US
and her allies in our CRUSADE against Muslim al-Queda,
homicide-suicide bombers and others of their cowardly
anti-Judeo-Xian ilk, most Americans, however, are not
worthy of being defended, but you deserve nothing. No
defense whatsoever. If it kills you & your loved ones,
I could care less. I might even celebrate your demise,
but to celebrate the elimination of nothing would not
be worth celebrating. So if you die that's tough luck.

We must also acknowledge the many brave men and women
serving in law enforcement, or as firefighters, or in
any other capacity where they risk life & limb to pro-
tect and serve the general welfare of American public.
They are truly American patriots. They deserve rights
and privileges for both themselves and their families
because they earn them the hard way--to protect yours,
even though most Americans don't deserve any security
or freedom. Most Americans are "lukewarm" cowards and
self-serving pinko "peaceniks"...you know who you are.

You're worthless as an American, because you won't do
anything to defend our sovereign borders against evil-
doers. You expect to be defended, your expect "rights"
as an American citizen yet you won't lift a finger to
kill the enemy dead. How many enemy combatants have U
killed in your lifetime? If you can honestly say "one"
or more, then you're an American patriot who deserves
to be defended by your fellow patriotic Americans. If
you say "none", then it's high time you unlocked your
gun cabinet and get to work. You can start by killing
those reprobate anti-American communist insurgents in
San Francisco who are promoting homosexual "marriage"
against every legal and moral statute to the contrary.

It doesn't matter if you use your bare hands, a swiss
army knife, or .50 caliber machine gun to get the job
done as long as you limit your executions to traitors
ONLY, and carefully avoid inflicting harm on innocent
bystanders at all costs. Killing traitors is good for
America, but injuring and killing innocent bystanders
is MURDER punishable by death! So be careful and kill
ONLY anti-American traitors. Remember, "actions speak
louder than words". If you're an American get to work!
If not then don't complain when America is demolished
from sea to shining sea, and the USA is only a memory.
What will her epitaph read: US 1776-2004 Diis Manibus?

Lock and Load,
Daniel Joseph Min

*Min's Call To Arms For God-Fearing Xian Americans:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...3f190ab3@dizum.
com

*Homosexual Disease Rampant Among Anti-Xian Homos:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Job Description for Criminal Defense Attorneys:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Job Description for Scientists:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's $10,000,000 Reward For Astronomers:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-frog
..org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 1:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 2:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 3:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Interlinear Translation of the Apocalypse:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-Frog
..org

*Min's Newsgroup-Archived Home Page On The World Wide Web:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...Gilgamesh-frog
..org

`

`

`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive,

disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt

the remailer's reputation/existence.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...anonymous&o e
=UTF-8&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not

hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them

directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact ) Blue.Jay celebrates

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...eb3019d6fd3 f
aa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
2004/01/19 Len Sassaman chooses that moment to

bring his support to Blue.Jay

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....31463%40th e
tis.deor.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

Old February 21st 04, 08:12 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Martin Noakes
writes
Get a life LOSER! you're probably one of the Americans who believe the
official line of 9/11? Think again you've been conned!!!

Another top posting no-snipping off-topic moron for the kill file.
Plonk.
--
Save the Hubble Space Telescope!