More Powerfull than 100 Supernovas

Old February 16th 04, 03:33 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default More Powerfull than 100 Supernovas

This great explosion took place at the center of our galaxy only
100,000 years ago. What happened was a star that ventured to close to
the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. This great
explosion gives us the exact center of our galaxy. Gases of this
explosion are still close to the galaxy center,and rotating very rapidly
in a counterclockwise direction. Can that tell us the direction the
black hole is rotating? Could the black hole be the reason this high
velosity gas is not moving towards us? Bert

Old February 16th 04, 04:00 PM
John Zinni

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
This great explosion took place at the center of our galaxy only
100,000 years ago. What happened was a star that ventured to close to
the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. This great
explosion gives us the exact center of our galaxy. Gases of this
explosion are still close to the galaxy center,and rotating very rapidly
in a counterclockwise direction. Can that tell us the direction the
black hole is rotating? Could the black hole be the reason this high
velosity gas is not moving towards us? Bert

Perhaps you might try providing a reference to what the hell it is your
talking about.

Old February 16th 04, 04:45 PM
Bill Sheppard

JohnZ to Bert:

Perhaps you might try providing a
reference to what the hell it is your
talking about.

Now now, John, be couth. Decorum and civility, remember? oc

Old February 16th 04, 05:13 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
JohnZ to Bert:

Perhaps you might try providing a
reference to what the hell it is your
talking about.

Now now, John, be couth. Decorum and civility, remember? oc

(harrumph ...)

Old February 16th 04, 06:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

JohnZ I would think an explosion of this magnitude in our galaxy would
be known by all intelligent life in the galaxy,but evidently not you.
My source of information comes from the very large array of radio
detectors we have in N.M. These 27 radio wave detectors show us
what the core of our galaxy would look like if our eyes were attuned to
radio light. Getting back to the explosion it left a remnant known as
Sagittarius A East. Interesting even though this revolving gas is 28,000
LY away with time lapse photography we can see its direction of
rotation,and how fast it is moving.(pictures taken 5 years apart) I
wonder what use nature makes out of such a collossal explosion? Could we
relate such a colossal to a star colliding with a black hole,and make
use of it measuring large distances with radio wave lengths? We know we
are relieving our galaxy core explosion with a wave length of 20
centimeters. So 28,000 LY away spreads the radio wavelength 20
centimeters,and that could be a relative reference. Bert PS
Blackholes can absorb a star by creating an acreation disc (angular) or
by the star having a head on collision.

Old February 16th 04, 07:46 PM
Ralph Hertle

Bert:

How does that star, or any other objects in space, move laterally, or at
right or any other angles, from the initial 3D Euclidean vector
direction that was imparted at the time of the Big Bang?

Ralph Hertle

Old February 16th 04, 08:06 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Ralph Not sure what you are asking? Are you thinking rotational
direction came out of the BB? Do you think all BH spin in the same
direction? Do you think the black hole in the center of our galaxy spins
counter clockwise,and the Milky way turns counter clockwise because it
is locked in with it? I think of spin(rotation) being more random on
the large scale. I could theorize that the large hydrogen cloud that
created our sun and solar system was kicked in one direction by a
supernova explosion and in its wind not only created a vortex(whirl
pool) but spread dust that would create the rock planet. I can see the
sun created out of a vortex that is huge(like a hurricane) the planets
small vortexes(dust devils) All spinning in one direction,and the solar
system spinning in the same direction. Ralph spin is relative
to what side you are measuring.(coming one side going away other side)
Bert

Old February 16th 04, 09:07 PM
John Zinni

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
JohnZ I would think an explosion of this magnitude in our galaxy would
be known by all intelligent life in the galaxy,but evidently not you.

Sorry, I was looking the other way at the time.