So, we are clear now? Einstein never proved E=mc^2 is due to lossof mass.

Old July 16th 19, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default So, we are clear now? Einstein never proved E=mc^2 is due to lossof mass.

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 11:07:24 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

Helmut Wabnig wrote:

On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 23:39:10 -0700, The Starmaker
wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Okay, you got both patents described...but what about Albert Einstein's actual bomb? You know, the one where mentions about:

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory. However,

such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by

air. " - Albert Einstein

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

What kind of "A single bomb of this type, ..." did Albert Einstein had in mind? What kind of picture did he had in ...mind?

Like everything else, he had to come up with the design (and pass it on to the U.S.A. and the Russians)

he had to design "the Little Boy" so that ("...too heavy for transportation by

air. ")

it had to be big and heavy...and "destroy" the "surrounding territory.

Now, how did Albert Einstein *know* that

"..such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by air. " - Albert Einstein?

I mean, I understand it's Einstein's responsibility to provide all the information to build an atomic bomb, including all
knowledge needed to have it built...but how did Albert Einstein *know* that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air?

(well, they don't call him Einstein for nothin..)

He knew..that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air...because

Albert Einstein used to design war planes for the Germans.

(i bet you didn't know that.)

Certaintly, a person who designs airplanes would know
that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air.

Leo Szilard would ask Einstein, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ****IN STUFF????" "What are you some kind of ****in Einstein or somethinmg???"

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The atomic "FAT BOMP'' Was easy to carry by a 29. Einstein gave the equation E=MC^2 but never did Lab work.Openheimer is father of A Bomb and Teller the H bomb.All Jewish science people that fled Germany.Fermi built the means to make plutonium.Feynman did the math.Truman gave the OK to use it.Oppenheimer wanted to wait.He got in truble over this.Letter given the Peace Medal. Now if Iran with its God Allah is not stopped right now w wll all be dead before we hit the ground.Only microbe to be found.Bert
Old July 16th 19, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Fermi fled Italy because his wife was Jewish! Mussolini shot himself in the foot the same as Hitler!

Double-A

Old July 16th 19, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Fermi was a bonified fascist...so he had to get out...fascism is the samething as nazism. All those friends of einstein were commies or worse. And Albert Einstein was the biggest commie in the world at the time.

And Germans kill commies. They put commies in concentration camps. They even went to war with russia, the commie country. The only good commie is a dead commie.

(if you check the locations of most of the concentration capms, you will find they were located in occupied russia at the time. The concentration camps were put in occupied russia to
send a message to the russians..."Look at what we do to commies.")

There was no holocaust, it was a commiecaust! stupid.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Our Governor Brown here in Oregon just signed a law requiring the holocaust be taught in the schools. The Republican Party leaders here are now getting up a petition to recall her from office.

Double-A

Old July 18th 19, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Why do you think Albert Einstein fled Germany? Cause he was the biggest commie in the VORLD!!!!

If you're running Germany, first order of businesss is...get rid of all the commies.

(It is my understanding we should have been on Germany's side when they started a war with Russia.)

Maybe so. That Stalin was such a sweet guy!

Double-A