Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Old June 10th 19, 05:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Hägar wrote:
"AMUN" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:58:32 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Oh, Space.com is just a part of a media group.
That is not at all a propaganda arm of NASA (who provides much of
their funding and content).

I challenge you to prove this claim of yours. I claim that NASA has
nothing to do with space.com. Put up or shut up, Bast.

Haven't you noticed that youtube, space.com, and other sillcon valley
globalists have been deleting all sorts of news that goes against
narritive they want the plebes to believe.
Why do you supose that is ?

If it's all so silly that no one "intelligent" would give it any
thought, why not leave it for people like you to laugh at ?

But what if people are looking at it, and realizing the only logical
arguments are coming from the "nutcases".
Oh wait,.....THEY ARE.

But fortunately, there are other websites like Bitchute, Gab, Minds
and plenty of others that the globalists have no control over, ...yet.
And VPN's get around those silly local government blocks to view
websites.
http://www.bitchute.com/video/WMAzvP5Pvzg/

*** Nice going, Bast ... I opened the link and the first comment that
stared me in the face was from one "patrickjane - flatearthforums.com"
... say no more. Of course you would be a Flat Earther, as well as a
Moon Hoaxer and an (/11 Inside Jobster. But then you're a Dingbat
(capital D), as well.

I knew you would enjoy that.

But to get back on topic, try this link
https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...ction-overview

Click on the "sub organization of PURCH " link
.....And then keep clicking through the links you get, to go down the
rabbit hole to see where their money is coming from, and who's agenda
is being pushed.

A private for profit company who gets their funding from the most
unexpected sources.
THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP

*** Perhaps you should get the link fixed ... ERROR 404 is what I got
... but then I'm not really surprised, after all it was you, a female
with half a brain and fu$%ed up chromosomes who posted it ...

Then try this link and quitcher bitchin
https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...ction-overview

If the link still fails as this is a paid subscription site
You can just go here
https://www.crunchbase.com

Use their search and enter - space.com

And quit being so gaddamn lazy, as you should hve been able to figure
that out, even with a hagar brain.

### The Hagar brain also knows that we did indeed land on the Moon
multiple times, so putting in any effort in pursuing a link intended to
prove the opposite is sort of counter productive ... just sayin' ...

BTW have you also noticed that during the youtube purge that has been
occurring over the past week.
Not only are links to "FAKE MOON LANDING NASA" and "9/11 INSIDE JOB"
disappearing

But allso the ones for "global climate change hoax"
Big brother and the ministry of truth is re-writing ALL HISTORY.

### The Liberals are hell bent on a Hitleresque effort of reeducating
the general the general public. Seems they are winning ...

They were winning, but too many of us are thinking for ourselves now.
So globalist politicians all around the world are losing elections.

Their lies are falling apart.
Moon landing hoax, 9/11, global warming carbon taxes, illegal refugees
making diversity a strength, Trump being a Russkie spy, Guns are bad.
And that they are purging the internet of any facts/truths they just do not
want you to consider, or think about.

Here's another video that puts the pieces together a bit more for you

Bart Sibrel on SGT Report (2/18/18)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKWpcc0gnI

Old June 11th 19, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"AMUN" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

palsing wrote:
[...]

*** Toots, Bart Sibrel is not a scientist, but a conspiracy Theorist, who
found his conversion to the Moon Hoax on the Oprah Winfrey show:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Sibrel
..
Boy oh boy, you really are retarded.

Old June 12th 19, 11:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"AMUN" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

palsing wrote:
[...]

.
Boy oh boy, you really are retarded.

OMG,......Hagar is another wikipedia head.
You an palsing probably share the same brain.

Old June 12th 19, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"AMUN" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

palsing wrote:
[...]

*** Bart Sibrel is just another loon. Buzz Aldrin did the right thing by
punching this idiot in the face. Here's the guy who risked his life with
untested technology and a Lunar Lander Control system with less power than
today's hand held calculators, being made out to be a liar by a stark raving
lunatic or a par the Liberal Democrat Russian Conspiracy fringe collection
of Dimwits, Nitwits and Halfwits. And you're buying it ... proof that you
femmes operate on half a brain.