For Rocky, the Retard ...

Old January 25th 16, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For Rocky, the Retard ...

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

Thanks for proving that the plane "turns to dust" but doesn't go
through. We won't even get into that they used a jet that has far
more
structural
strength than any passenger jet would have.

However BBC somewhat proved to us that "some" power plants are safe
from
military jet attacks,....now if we could only do something about
Tsunami
attacks.

Have you ever heard the term "apples and oranges" ?

*** The military jet hit a wall of solid concrete ...
The Passenger jet hit a brick or cement block and mortar wall with
openings in it. You silly Lezzbo, you're just as dumb as noTroll
he's a Gaylord, so stupidity must be an inherent trait of you GLBT
misfits ... obviously common sense isn't.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the FBI found your love letters
Hillary in those "erased" emails ?

*** That is indeed an insult ... there isn't enough booze to drink
that skank into a vision of ****ability ... just ask Bubba ...
You should know what I'm talking about, porker ... look in
a mirror ...

Old January 25th 16, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

******************
Hagar calling anyone a retard really pegs the irony meter.

*** It dazzles me that you could even read the message, but your
comment indicates that it sailed right over your noggin, you fag ...

***Hagar calling anyone a fag really pegs the irony meter. I mean
really,
have you seen his scooter?

*** Yet another knee-slapper from out resident idiot hillbilly ...

Old January 25th 16, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default For Rocky

"Hägar" wrote in message
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

ROTFLMAO because that video stops before you get to see inches and inches of
debris all over the area so the rest of that video which was not posted to
youtube proves that no jet slammed into the Pentagon. G

Hell, they could have done a better job a really vaporizing that jet if they
used MRR nukes just like they used in Nuke York City.

And if that jet couldn't make a hole in a wall 6 feet thick then what made
the hole in the Pentagon? G

Rocky

Old January 25th 16, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

You forgot,....that when I look in a mirror, I (thankfully) don't see the
same image you would.
I'm actually surprised you would still even have mirrors in your trailer.
But I would guess you mount them sideways, to get a "landscape" view, and
think the whole world does the same.

Now go have another package of twinkies, and quit being so grumpy.
.....It'll help you forget Hillary's unrequited love.

Old January 25th 16, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

***Hags is upset because deep in his heart he knows that were he to be
captured by Iran, the U.S. would not trade **** for him. Really, not even
****.

Old January 26th 16, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

another knee slapper by our resident tard ... don't give up your

day job, Troll ... (it's an old saying ... we all know you're too dumb
to hold down a job, even scrubbing your one-holer).