Suspended?

Old January 15th 16, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Suspended?

Twittering's twitter account seems to have been suspended! ? ? ?

Double-A

Old January 15th 16, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

Twittering's twitter account seems to have been suspended! ? ? ?

Double-A

*** You suppose the skank finally got a minimum
wage job and doesn't have time to feed you trolls ???

Old January 16th 16, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 12:41:43 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Twittering's twitter account seems to have been suspended! ? ? ?

Double-A

I always have Twitty in my heart and mind.Is she OK?Does she need help? I could pay her way to Anaheim and be part of M&M. Once she stopped posting I have no way of comunicating. AA let her know I'm still alive and doing stuff. TreBert
Old January 16th 16, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Yes I'm suspended off Twitter ~ My own own property.

Read all about over at rec.running

I should have read further down.Keep posting here.Email me.I will always be your friend. I'm running for mayor of Fullerton could use your help.Can;t hear and could use your help in my company M&M I know you are a NYC girl.but life can be fun here,and Calif has a great health system,I use it all the time.Let me know Bert
Old January 16th 16, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Read all about over at rec.running

I should have read further down.Keep posting here.Email me.I will
always be your friend. I'm running for mayor of Fullerton could use
your help.Can;t hear and could use your help in my company M&M I know
you are a NYC girl.but life can be fun here,and Calif has a great
health system,I use it all the time.Let me know Bert

*** You're also still running from the police for not paying your
Florida water bill, right ???

Old January 17th 16, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Twittering One" wrote in message

Under ANDREW CUOMO undersight too.

*** But like all you lazy bums, you have free Internet access
and probably a taxpayer paid cell phone so you can call
Cuomo and bitch about how hard it is for bums these days ...

Old January 18th 16, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Twittering One" wrote in message

Under ANDREW CUOMO undersight too.

*** But like all you lazy bums, you have free Internet access
and probably a taxpayer paid cell phone so you can call
Cuomo and bitch about how hard it is for bums these days ...

*******************
This from one who sucks mightily from the the public teat.

Old January 18th 16, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 8:20:33 AM UTC-8, Twittering One wrote:
Inflamed KNEES??

Twitty email me We go back many years.I have been posting here since I turned 65.On Feb 9 I will be 88.You and AA are my best virtual friends. I could use your help in writing. Please write Your virtual friend always Bert
Old January 19th 16, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Twitty email me We go back many years.I have been posting here since I turned 65.On Feb 9 I will be 88.You and AA are my best virtual friends. I could use your help in writing. Please write Your virtual friend always Bert

Bert is trying to get some of that crazy pussy. Bert, doesn't the stink from your **** bucket drive the girls away from your van?

I also suggest a change of underwear