Ed Cannon about Globalstar Number Changes

Old March 30th 06, 01:36 PM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe

Default Ed Cannon about Globalstar Number Changes

Ed,

Please contat me off list about the Globalstar number changes, I need
your e-mail to ask you a question off-list, but do not have a good address
for you.

Thanks,
Bill Arnold

Old March 31st 06, 12:56 PM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe

In article , says...

Ed,

Please contat me off list ....

Just in case my e-mail doesn't get through, this is a good
address, written to try to reduce it being read by spambots:

edcannonsat {at[at(at@at@at)at]at} yahoo_dot_com

Sorry so silly...

Ed Cannon - Austin, Texas, USA