What is latest version of Starry Night Pro v5.0?

Old July 1st 05, 02:43 AM
Spectre

Default What is latest version of Starry Night Pro v5.0?

What is latest version of Starry Night Pro v5.0? I have v5.0.1 and can't
seem to get the damn thing to update past that.... I am also having trouble
lately downloading stars and comet / asteroid data.

ImageNova is of NO help and only link to a webpage with an "updater" program
which I have downloaded and installed and it doe not do crap. I have been
getting updates for a while and all of a sudden it just stopped now how can
I get updates? Anyone have a "NEWER" manual update patch for the program or
any ideas WTF happened?

Thanks...

Old July 1st 05, 04:28 AM
Twittering One

Star Lodus
System.

Old July 1st 05, 07:55 AM
Spectre

What the Hell does that mean?
"Twittering One" wrote in message
oups.com...
Star Lodus
System.

Old July 1st 05, 08:22 AM
Twittering One

"What is latest version of Starry
Night Pro v5.0?"
~ Spectre

"Star Lodus
System."
~ Twittering

"What the Hell does
That mean?"
~ Spectre

"Go figure.
It out damn spot.
Arlyn."
~ Folly

"night
Watch."
~ Arche

"Nevertheless, scene's heard fountain, cypresses,
The night of the sunflower,

Sewn seed, blazing lemon, dagger ~ thrust scattered hours,
A farewell startling sparrows
Nesting

In the Cathedral."
~ Quincunx

Old July 1st 05, 08:34 AM
Twittering One

"Venetian shutters [A Fine Tune] marbled roulette wheel,
Pigeon hurtling headlong
Center

Stage, hooked on the point, copper saucepan
Sizzling The Spinning Real

Perfection, a cantering

Reflection cupping

Galloping
Lalique
Crystal
Filly & Mare."
~ Raven Noir

Old July 3rd 05, 02:59 AM
Spectre

Can someone please help. I need an answer that makes some sense and is not
from some idiot.

****ing Idiot!

Old July 3rd 05, 03:27 AM
Art Deco

Spectre wrote:

Can someone please help. I need an answer that makes some sense and is not
from some idiot.

5.0

http://www.starrynight.com/

****ing Idiot!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old July 3rd 05, 10:35 AM
Spectre

Can NOT BE as I HAVE V5.0.1 and bought is a while ago. The updater program
says "update available" but then crashes and NEVER updates the program...
Anyone have any useful information to add????

This group is quickly becoming USELESS!!!

****ing Idiot!

Old July 3rd 05, 10:59 AM
Roger Hamlett

"Spectre" wrote in message
Can NOT BE as I HAVE V5.0.1 and bought is a while ago. The updater
program says "update available" but then crashes and NEVER updates the
program... Anyone have any useful information to add????

This group is quickly becoming USELESS!!!

He is right actually...
If you buy the product, you will still get '5.0'.
The latter sub versions, are 'tweaks', rather than a full version change.
So the latest 'version', is still 5.0.
Why not just email Imaginova, and point out your problem with the update.
Have you downloaded the new automatic 'updater'?. They changed the way the
updates worked a little while ago, adding this new 'helper' application,
which is meant to do the updates for you, and I'd suspect that if you are
trying to update without this, it might be the reason for the problems. I
think the current 'patch level', is about 5.0.5.

Best Wishes

Starry Night trial JLunis Misc 1 April 20th 05 11:06 PM
ASOCM, Starry Night and Autostar Randall Misc 10 May 16th 04 02:27 PM
Astronomy RedShift 5 - 2, Space Starry Night Pro v4.x Win/Mac, SOLARSYSTEM EXPLORER, ASTRONOMIA KAI PLANHTES GR te Solar 0 March 25th 04 09:14 AM
Astronomy RedShift 5 - 2, Space Starry Night Pro v4.x Win/Mac, SOLARSYSTEM EXPLORER, ASTRONOMIA KAI PLANHTES GR te Misc 0 March 25th 04 09:10 AM
Starry Night 4.5 adam bootle UK Astronomy 5 November 15th 03 12:07 AM