Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th 07, 12:23 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_2_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

On Mar 29, 1:04 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 00:01, in roups.com, "Warhol"

wrote:
How much confirmation do you need before ye awaken for this great
danger for all humanity...

Watch out Warhol, Zanthius is here to lead all your followers

--

Who would you believe me or the immortale than even can't explain the
history of own gran'da'dy... While me have proven here many times the

Right Granda'dy openend the path for many to resist oppression... but
strangely only a few have give Tribute, to Greatest Warrior of the
Last 100 years... the truth... even he wasn't my Gran'da'dy I would
have admitted this glory to man, who stood against greatest Empires
with no support of no where... and never lost one battle.

and you known what... they made a glory of arresting a old sick man
with a broken hart... you see with what kind of vermin we must deal...