M62: globular cluster at -30° declination

Old July 1st 10, 08:54 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato

Default M62: globular cluster at -30° declination

Hi all,

this globular cluster is one of deep-sky objects,
which I photographed with the lowest declination (phi = +42°).
The telescope used is BRC250 + ST-10 XME unfiltered
11 x 180 second of exposed

http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...30/m62_brc.htm

Best regards,

Danilo Pivato
--
MySiteWeb: http://www.danilopivato.com

Old July 4th 10, 02:10 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
susan

I wonder if any kind of life could exist, with so many stars packed so
closely together..? I imagine the scant space between them must be
seething with all that solar radiation. What sort of lifeform would it
be that could thrive in that environment..?

Another beauty, Danilo! Hope Summer is treating you well...

susan-musing