Debate over Gordon Cooper's UFO stories (JimO vs UFOguy)

Old December 3rd 04, 01:43 PM
Jim Oberg

Default Debate over Gordon Cooper's UFO stories (JimO vs UFOguy)

Debate over Gordon Cooper's UFO stories (JimO vs UFOguy)

See the long and illuminating debate at
http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/ph...opic.php?t=309

Old December 4th 04, 06:49 PM
Ugly Bob

"Jim Oberg" wrote in message
Debate over Gordon Cooper's UFO stories (JimO vs UFOguy)

See the long and illuminating debate at
http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/ph...opic.php?t=309

Interesting. That 'Anomalies' guy sure seems to have aptly named
himself. Do you suppose it's Freudian? I've never seen a "researcher"
arbitrarily dismiss so much evidence before.

Old December 8th 04, 03:27 AM

lol I'm really not sure WHAT to do with Gordo's assertions, but if
he's a whack job who made all this stuff up out of his dillusions, what
does that say about NASA's "screening process" of the Original Seven?
That question alone has me seriously contemplating the late Gordo
Cooper's stated observations and information.