NASA killed JFK because he found out about the faked moon landing.

Old September 19th 18, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default NASA killed JFK because he found out about the faked moon landing.

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:33:24 AM UTC-7, D.M.N. wrote:
He was going to expose them and kill the space program.

NASA killed JFK.

GOP Mafia killed JFK and Bobby.They put Hoffa in Jail.They knew about Nixon Annenberg and Kissinger were taking over NASA.They did and for 43 years Annenberg stole 2 billion each year WOW Well no more killer shuttles,and we pay Russia to get to the ISS.Only GOP Mafia can get away with that.Keep in mind they are now the power and the glory. Makes me laugh when some say Trump should be impeached.Godfather would never let that happen.People 0 GOP Mafia 10 Bert
Old September 20th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7:04:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:33:24 AM UTC-7, D.M.N. wrote:
He was going to expose them and kill the space program.

NASA killed JFK.

GOP Mafia killed JFK and Bobby.They put Hoffa in Jail.They knew about Nixon Annenberg and Kissinger were taking over NASA.They did and for 43 years Annenberg stole 2 billion each year WOW Well no more killer shuttles,and we pay Russia to get to the ISS.Only GOP Mafia can get away with that.Keep in mind they are now the power and the glory. Makes me laugh when some say Trump should be impeached.Godfather would never let that happen.People 0 GOP Mafia 10 Bert

They put Hoffa underground!

Double-A

Old September 20th 18, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 2:05:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7:04:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:33:24 AM UTC-7, D.M.N. wrote:
He was going to expose them and kill the space program.

NASA killed JFK.

GOP Mafia killed JFK and Bobby.They put Hoffa in Jail.They knew about Nixon Annenberg and Kissinger were taking over NASA.They did and for 43 years Annenberg stole 2 billion each year WOW Well no more killer shuttles,and we pay Russia to get to the ISS.Only GOP Mafia can get away with that.Keep in mind they are now the power and the glory. Makes me laugh when some say Trump should be impeached.Godfather would never let that happen.People 0 GOP Mafia 10 Bert

They put Hoffa underground!

ate him!

So :

All Gov, Corpo, City, Club, community have one thing in common: Satanism. All of them are liars! IAM a witness . The city workers brag about working for Rothschild child traffickers; they brag about it too. LAPD are their protection crews, they tell me. So The LAPD has only one goal in life: to protect the child trafficker and hunt the anti Child Trafficker . Witness . 2:22 p.m. 09 20 2018 AD.

Double-A

Old September 21st 18, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 2:05:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7:04:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:33:24 AM UTC-7, D.M.N. wrote:
He was going to expose them and kill the space program.

NASA killed JFK.

GOP Mafia killed JFK and Bobby.They put Hoffa in Jail.They knew about Nixon Annenberg and Kissinger were taking over NASA.They did and for 43 years Annenberg stole 2 billion each year WOW Well no more killer shuttles,and we pay Russia to get to the ISS.Only GOP Mafia can get away with that.Keep in mind they are now the power and the glory. Makes me laugh when some say Trump should be impeached.Godfather would never let that happen.People 0 GOP Mafia 10 Bert

They put Hoffa underground!

Double-A

Mafia ground Hoffa in Swift Foods biggest meat grinder.He was caned and fed to dogs.Bert