Dennis Tito

Old March 15th 04, 05:57 PM
Zurab Mamasakhlisi

Default Dennis Tito

Hi People. I have one question: Does anybody know whether the american
millionair Dennis Tito was in open space, or just in the spaceship. was he
allowed to go out in the open space?

Old March 15th 04, 06:29 PM
Hallerb

Hi People. I have one question: Does anybody know whether the american
millionair Dennis Tito was in open space, or just in the spaceship. was he
allowed to go out in the open space?

No he didnt go for a spacewalk.

Old March 16th 04, 04:14 AM
Alan Erskine

"Zurab Mamasakhlisi" wrote in message
Hi People. I have one question: Does anybody know whether the american
millionair Dennis Tito was in open space, or just in the spaceship. was he
allowed to go out in the open space?

Just inside the station. He didn't do any EVA (Extra Vehicular Activity -
space-walk).

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,