Proton Stars Will get me My Nobel

Old September 21st 18, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Proton Stars Will get me My Nobel

Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can still come up with great theories all the time.Bert
Old September 21st 18, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert
Old September 21st 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2:10:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

You know I was just thinking about them the other night. If a proton star existed, there would be enough electrical repulsive force in it to cause a Big Bang! Maybe that is how it all began!

Double-A

Old September 22nd 18, 03:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2:22:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2:10:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

You know I was just thinking about them the other night. If a proton star existed, there would be enough electrical repulsive force in it to cause a Big Bang! Maybe that is how it all began!

Double-A

Proton star and neutron star fit well.They could even be found rotating around each other and giving of great EM waves.Like a magnetic field going through space as a shock wave.Giving space dust a charge.All to help gravity make stars in dust clouds.(Eagle nebular comes to mind) Bert
Old September 22nd 18, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Herbert Glazier wrote:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert
M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can
still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of
neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

And their mass is so high their gravity easily overcomes their electric charge
repulsion. Right.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old September 22nd 18, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 8:38:09 PM UTC-7, Siri Cruise wrote:

not when you pair them.

Old September 22nd 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:06:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Posted my theory on them today 8/20/18.A big day in the history of Herbert
M Glazier.Known as Bert Famous for G=EMC^2 I feel good at 90 knowing I can
still come up with great theories all the time.Bert

Good reason for proton stars they fit with nature's balancing act.Lots of
neutron stars,so for every one there is a proton star.Bert

And their mass is so high their gravity easily overcomes their electric charge
repulsion. Right.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed

3 photon stars are equal in gravity as one black hole.Bert

Five Quarks Inside the Proton ? mathematician Astronomy Misc 2 January 8th 09 12:29 PM
ILS Proton To Launch AMC-23 Satellite Jacques van Oene News 0 December 3rd 05 12:24 PM
The End Of The Proton-K Stan History 2 May 17th 05 04:08 AM
Proton Only $48.7 Million ed kyle Policy 23 September 22nd 03 02:08 AM