39 years ago, today

Old July 21st 08, 05:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default 39 years ago, today

On Jul 20, 5:47 pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 20, 4:36 pm, eyeball wrote:
On Jul 20, 3:01 pm, BradGuth wrote:

39 years ago, today, we were lied to by those having the right stuff,
and their lies upon lies have never stopped.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Alan Erskine wrote:
One small step was taken for man(kind).

True. With your density, the gravitational pull couldn't be overcome
by a Saturn V.

Our Zionist/Nazi Saturn V only got our Apollo package safely into a
good LEO, whereas supposedly everything else was accomplished by their
trusty command module and of its one rocket thruster with tonnes of
spare fuel.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

No -- the S-IVB had restart capability and performed the translunar
injection phase of the flight, as well as insertion into parking orbit.

I know -- I helped design the trajectories and determine performance
capabilities.

Terrific, as then you'll have no problems telling us all we want to
know about the Selene/moon L1, such as how much energy per tonne of
craft does it take for a lunar month worth of station-keeping within
that interactive zone of near zero gravity.

The S-IVB was in deed a major part of the attached command module. As
I'd said, one thruster/rocket engine and tonnes of spare fuel is what
got those Apollo missions safely and so quickly to our moon's L1. Of
how much continued on to orbit and photograph our moon w/o crew is
what's not being shared by those in charge of history.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 21st 08, 06:53 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

Hey Oval, you're not the only one: I've been called "an incest cloned Borg" or a
"CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" more times than I can count. At least I've killfiled the lunatic Gutlessball
and haven't had any problems since. He fits the classic conspiracy nut: "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and if you disagree with me, you're part of the conspiracy", or "Don't confuse
me with facts, my mind's made up, and anything that detracts from my theory is obviously
fake." The whole lot (not just the Guthlessball) belong in padded cells, with intense
medications, 24/7/365 medical supervision, and that's after a serious whuppin' on the ass with
a two-by-four.
Old July 21st 08, 06:56 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Matt Wiser wrote:
"Alan Erskine" wrote:

And a Bravo Zulu (Navy term for "well done") to all involved in Apollo 11. Let's hurry up and
get on the ball with Orion, Altair, and Aeries, and go back. And stay. Too bad the
conspiro-nuts (especially that one obnoxious piece of vermin infesting this NG) aren't so
easily disposed of. If we can land people on the moon, then we can find a way to get them
to sit down and shut up. Preferably while they're in a padded cell and straightjacket.

Reading this, it sounds like the First Lunar War is about to begin. ;-)

Pat
Old July 21st 08, 07:06 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
I know -- he is the resident nut case. I guess that I am one of the
DARPA/"Jewish"/"Incest-Cloned Aliens" that he rants about.

Could be worse... could be a Cyclopean Green Venusian Cather Lizard.
That's the worst.
I have to shed my skin every time Venus goes from being the morning to
the evening star. :-D

Pat

Old July 21st 08, 08:13 AM posted to sci.space.history
Dave Michelson

Pat Flannery wrote:

Matt Wiser wrote:
"Alan Erskine" wrote:
And a Bravo Zulu (Navy term for "well done") to all involved in
Apollo 11. Let's hurry up and get on the ball with Orion, Altair, and
Aeries, and go back. And stay. Too bad the conspiro-nuts (especially
that one obnoxious piece of vermin infesting this NG) aren't so easily
disposed of. If we can land people on the moon, then we can find a way
to get them
to sit down and shut up. Preferably while they're in a padded cell and
straightjacket.

Reading this, it sounds like the First Lunar War is about to begin. ;-)

I'm waiting for the first signal that reads "Sierra November".

(That's ICS for "You should stop immediately. Do not scuttle. Do not
lower boats. Do not use the wireless. If you disobey I shall open fire
on you.")

--
Dave Michelson

Old July 21st 08, 12:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 20, 9:04 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 20, 5:47 pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

In article
,

Alan Erskine wrote:
[...]

Oops! I'd asked a perfectly serious question about utilizing our
Selene/moon L1, and all the sudden the Usenet/newsgroup lights went
out.

Perhaps our "Orval Fairbairn" is just another rusemaster of the DARPA
kind.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 21st 08, 02:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Matt Wiser" wrote in message
Hey Oval, you're not the only one: I've been called "an incest cloned
Borg" or a
"CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" more times than I can count.

I tell you, as a "CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" myself, they're gettin' pretty far
behind in the payroll.

Maybe they're going to pay some thug to kill Brad instead. It would be a lot
cheaper and do more to improve the planet.

Of course, they'll still owe me the back pay.

Old July 21st 08, 02:44 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"Matt Wiser" wrote in message
Hey Oval, you're not the only one: I've been called "an incest cloned
Borg" or a
"CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" more times than I can count.

I tell you, as a "CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" myself, they're gettin' pretty far
behind in the payroll.

Maybe they're going to pay some thug to kill Brad instead. It would be a
lot cheaper and do more to improve the planet.

Of course, they'll still owe me the back pay.

If they kill BG, it'd just prove the conspiracies were true.

Old July 21st 08, 03:08 PM posted to sci.space.history
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 20, 5:47 pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

Alan Erskine wrote:
[...]

Irrelevant!

Translunar trajectories do not go to L1, L2, L3 or L4 LaGrangian points
-- they go directly to a periselinium target, where the CM retrofires to
establish a lunar orbit. Some translunar trajectories have a "free
return" capability, but they have a very narrow launch window, as do
direct ascent trajectories, which dispense with the Earth parking orbit.

Old July 21st 08, 06:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
The Mighty T.B.

"BradGuth" farted:

(snip)

Terrific, as then you'll have no problems telling us all we want to
know about the Selene/moon L1, such as how much energy per tonne of
craft does it take for a lunar month worth of station-keeping within
that interactive zone of near zero gravity.

The S-IVB was in deed a major part of the attached command module. As
I'd said, one thruster/rocket engine and tonnes of spare fuel is what
got those Apollo missions safely and so quickly to our moon's L1. Of
how much continued on to orbit and photograph our moon w/o crew is
what's not being shared by those in charge of history.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

If you're going to troll, at least try to have a basic understanding of what
you're babbling on about. Not to mention brushing up on basic English
language sentence structure would be a tremendous help.

T.B.