AD=CO=PTP=Turd

Old April 2nd 07, 11:14 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell
[email protected]

Default AD=CO=PTP=Turd

I see nobody trying to prevent you from posting your alternative ideas. If
you don't wish to be disputed, don't read the posts from those disputing
you and your ideas.

What if I want to eliminate those ideas disputing me?

Old April 3rd 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_6_]

wrote:

I see nobody trying to prevent you from posting your alternative ideas. If
you don't wish to be disputed, don't read the posts from those disputing
you and your ideas.

What if I want to eliminate those ideas disputing me?

How do you propose to accomplish this? Zap the miscreants with a
quasar beam?

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old April 3rd 07, 12:58 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

I see nobody trying to prevent you from posting your alternative ideas. If
you don't wish to be disputed, don't read the posts from those disputing
you and your ideas.

What if I want to eliminate those ideas disputing me?

How do you propose to accomplish this? Zap the miscreants with a
quasar beam?

We are just mortal pieces of filth, after all.

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."
Old April 3rd 07, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_6_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

I see nobody trying to prevent you from posting your alternative ideas. If
you don't wish to be disputed, don't read the posts from those disputing
you and your ideas.

What if I want to eliminate those ideas disputing me?

How do you propose to accomplish this? Zap the miscreants with a
quasar beam?

We are just mortal pieces of filth, after all.

Should be a simple matter then.

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old April 3rd 07, 06:12 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

I see nobody trying to prevent you from posting your alternative

ideas. If
you don't wish to be disputed, don't read the posts from those

disputing
you and your ideas.

What if I want to eliminate those ideas disputing me?

How do you propose to accomplish this? Zap the miscreants with a
quasar beam?

We are just mortal pieces of filth, after all.

Should be a simple matter then.

No Quasar beam is going to come out of the end of your pecker, no matter how
many times you stroke it, Pedo Deco.

HJ