Hagar, can you comment on this

Old November 6th 12, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar, can you comment on this

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...-election.html

Old November 6th 12, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...-election.html

I'd call it an act of God ... he/she/it just don't like darkies ....

Old November 6th 12, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 11:51*am, "Bast" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...machine-pennsy...

Of course redneck ZNRs and brown-nosed clowns along with all of their
GOP mafia of FUD-masters see nothing the least bit unusual going on
here.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/
http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 6th 12, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:51 am, "Bast" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...machine-pennsy...

Of course redneck ZNRs and brown-nosed clowns along with all of their
GOP mafia of FUD-masters see nothing the least bit unusual going on
here.

Same concern that they used over the facts about 9/11,.....ignore it and
call anyone who complains "KOOKS"

Old November 6th 12, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BUT YOU ARE A *******, *******!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:22:57 -0500, "Bast"

Old November 7th 12, 01:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 2:21*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:51 am, "Bast" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...machine-pennsy....

Of course redneck ZNRs and brown-nosed clowns along with all of their
GOP mafia of FUD-masters see nothing the least bit unusual going on
here.

Same concern that they used over the facts about *9/11,.....ignore it and
call anyone who complains "KOOKS"

TWA flight 800 (aka wrong aircraft targeted); all submarines active in
the area vanished and any STINGER plus drone evidence obfuscated from
the very get-go.

The demise of our USS LIBERTY ship took decades before the Jews
officially admitted to having intentionally attacked our ship that was
clearly marked and otherwise easily identified as American. (our own
damn fault for having gathered intelligence pertaining to their Six
Day War and the odd demise of thousands of unarmed prisoners)

It took more than 25 years after the intentional interference and
subsequent downing of the Russian SST, for that little known fiasco
truth to be openly announced.

It seems the list of national and international screw-ups isn't
lacking in skulduggery or cloak and daggers. It's a wonder that Karma
hasn't been all used up.
Old November 7th 12, 07:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 6, 2:21 pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:51 am, "Bast" wrote:
[...]

It has,.....that's why the USA is now a world joke.

Hagar & company should be in their glory at this one Bast[_2_] Misc 4 May 27th 12 08:08 PM
Republicans 101 for Hagar Bast[_2_] Misc 0 January 22nd 12 02:48 AM
Hagar the weird guy studio Misc 16 March 10th 11 12:07 AM
Hagar is now Fagar Fagar Misc 1 March 31st 08 07:55 AM