Double-A checking in

Old March 1st 12, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Double-A checking in

Somehow Google "autoposted" my post before I had a chance to complete
it. But at least I can see it got posted. Very annoying to come all
the way here and not be able to read the posts of others. Now it is
March, spring is close at hand, and I hope the weather will start
acting like it! My feet got really wet and cold last night The
bookstore assistant manager, Sid, says he can give me a pair of
watertight boots. Hope they work out. Most shoes I put on hurt my
feet. I wish I could be like these California transplants who are
still run around in their short pants and flip-flops pretending winter
doesn't exist! They say denial is a powerful thing!

Double-A

Old March 2nd 12, 01:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 3:36*pm, Double-A wrote:
Somehow Google "autoposted" my post before I had a chance to complete
it. *But at least I can see it got posted. *Very annoying to come all
the way here and not be able to read the posts of others. *Now it is
March, spring is close at hand, and I hope the weather will start
acting like it! *My feet got really wet and cold last night The
bookstore assistant manager, Sid, says he can give me a pair of
watertight boots. *Hope they work out. *Most shoes I put on hurt my
feet. *I wish I could be like these California transplants who are
still run around in their short pants and flip-flops pretending winter
doesn't exist! *They say denial is a powerful thing!

Double-A

Because of what some of us are saying, the library version of Usenet/
newsgroups via Google Groups and especially via their new Groups+ is
simply getting further moderated or bad-word filtered in order to
make it K12 worthy. I'd even have to clean up my topics and replies
in order to keep them available for public viewing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old March 2nd 12, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 3:36*pm, Double-A wrote:
Somehow Google "autoposted" my post before I had a chance to complete
it. *But at least I can see it got posted. *Very annoying to come all
the way here and not be able to read the posts of others. *Now it is
March, spring is close at hand, and I hope the weather will start
acting like it! *My feet got really wet and cold last night The
bookstore assistant manager, Sid, says he can give me a pair of
watertight boots. *Hope they work out. *Most shoes I put on hurt my
feet. *I wish I could be like these California transplants who are
still run around in their short pants and flip-flops pretending winter
doesn't exist! *They say denial is a powerful thing!

Double-A

What sorts of Usenet/newsgroups are readable, and which ones are not?
Old March 2nd 12, 03:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WE REALLY DON'T CARE, GOOFY!

Saul Levy

Old March 2nd 12, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 2, 2:52*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:36*pm, Double-A wrote:

Somehow Google "autoposted" my post before I had a chance to complete
it. *But at least I can see it got posted. *Very annoying to come all
the way here and not be able to read the posts of others. *Now it is
March, spring is close at hand, and I hope the weather will start
acting like it! *My feet got really wet and cold last night The
bookstore assistant manager, Sid, says he can give me a pair of
watertight boots. *Hope they work out. *Most shoes I put on hurt my
feet. *I wish I could be like these California transplants who are
still run around in their short pants and flip-flops pretending winter
doesn't exist! *They say denial is a powerful thing!

Double-A

What sorts of Usenet/newsgroups are readable, and which ones are not?

how do we cross post with google+ new groups.. anyone the answer?
Old March 2nd 12, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 3:36 pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

*** Your fictitious and oft regurgitated crapola is even banned in
Kindergarten, GuthStein ...

Old March 2nd 12, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/2/2012 8:42 AM, Warhol wrote:

how do we cross post with google+ new groups.. anyone the answer?

Ya, I have the answer.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 2nd 12, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 2, 4:08*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 3/2/2012 8:42 AM, Warhol wrote:

how do we cross post with google+ new groups.. anyone the answer?

Ya, I have the answer.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I too... stupid shills...

I just go back to my old Skynet server and **** all a$$holes that want
to censor my word...

Ha haha ha he who thinks to control the world may find a Salli
surprise at the end...

--
Battlefields of Usenet... Think when we talk of horses," the Chorus
says, "that you see them printing their proud hoofs i' the receiving

http://www.wondersandmarvels.com/category/politics
Old March 2nd 12, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/2/2012 10:23 AM, Warhol wrote:

how do we cross post with google+ new groups.. anyone the answer?

Ya, I have the answer.

I too... stupid shills...

I just go back to my old Skynet server and **** all a$$holes that want
to censor my word...

Don't worry, Warhole, we have you COMPLETELY under control.
The best part is that you think you have free will....

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 2nd 12, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 2, 5:01*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 3/2/2012 10:23 AM, Warhol wrote:

how do we cross post with google+ new groups.. anyone the answer?

Ya, I have the answer.

I too... stupid shills...

I just go back to my old Skynet server and **** all a$$holes that want
to censor my word...

Don't worry, Warhole, we have you COMPLETELY under control.
The best part is that you think you have free will....

--

Why do I have the impression you talk with ur'anus?...

Do you have that under control? Situation normal? What happened? are
you losing it in your pants... ha ha ha... under control...

--
Battlefields of Usenet... Think when we talk of horses," the Chorus
says, "that you see them printing their proud hoofs i' the receiving
earth; for 'tis your thoughts that now must deck our kings, carry them
here and there, jumping o'er times, turning the accomplishment of many
years into an hour-glass."

http://www.wondersandmarvels.com/category/politics

Double-A checking in Double-A[_3_] Misc 12 March 9th 12 12:06 AM
Just checking in Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Amateur Astronomy 0 September 17th 07 01:45 AM
Just checking Pat Amateur Astronomy 3 October 17th 06 09:04 AM
Just Checking :) Dale History 14 January 14th 06 05:37 PM
Just checking Robin Leadbeater UK Astronomy 11 December 4th 05 12:42 AM