zaha hadids latest buildings, so, what's better, a stargate,teletransporter, or flying saucer

Old March 23rd 09, 01:29 AM posted to alt.music.rush,rec.aviation.military,alt.movies.spielberg,alt.music.van-halen,sci.space.history
LIBERATOR[_3_]

Default zaha hadids latest buildings, so, what's better, a stargate,teletransporter, or flying saucer

What's the preferred method of travel to other planets? stargate
teletransporter or flying saucer?

Well that depends on your status and goals. Once you use a stargate or
teletransporter you have to have a way to get around the planets,
being that you're not progressed as others are in that they can
teletransport themselves by mastery of their soul. That's right, if
you master your understanding of your soul you can teletransport
yourself without hardware technology. So if you teletransport to
Neptune to see zaha hadids planet, you then have to have a way to get
around. So in this case the flying saucer is better because you're not
limited when you have it, as you would be limited by using stargate or
teletransporter.

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/architects/zaha_hadid.htm

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/belgium...ha200109_3.jpg

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/vienna/...181208_1.j pg
This is phenomenal. You literally feel like you're in a higher social
experience and purpose of existing.

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/spain/j...h020508_00.jpg

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/rome/jp...eum_zh1106.jpg
And my favorite.

So, as soon as we get the thieving NASA to admit they got all the
travel technology - including lazer guns and plasma guns, and plasma
cannons, and plasma grenades, and plasma boots, we can go & see whole
cities twice as big as NYC built of these amazing buildings and no
pollution they only use free energy (zero-point-energy) there, so
there is no haze, there is no fog or dirty air limiting the distance
of your vision.

Underwater cities are a reality too. Can you imagine a city the size
of NYC completely at the bottom of an ocean all under domes & glass
and underwater tramways - that run on free energy, they have got
things to a point where your brain transmits its own energy and can be
the powersource of a vehicle. See, see ho smart I am? You simply are
the fuel source, they have learned to tap the unclear presence of your
soul, your soul is a nuclear subatomic presence, you are the battery,
you simply climb in and the little wirey pricker thingys, you plug
them into your temple, and the vehicle is powered - no pollution!

Muwhahahahaha! I don't think they got that far yet, see, I'm advanced
over the most advanced yet I'm living with you prehistoric peppercorn
brains, hahaha...