Baiting Scott Grissom

Old January 16th 04, 03:36 AM
Brad Guth

Instead of spendy planetary probes, I totally and absolutely argue
that we should be applying interplanetary communications, as in
to/from Venus. Then onto establishing the LSE-CM/ISS.

Unfortunately, this following rant isn't "Onion" class fiction, nor is
it MSNBC certified for prime time, though it's perhaps our best ever
science future, or at the very least it's offering a whole lot more
truth and honesty of worthy substance than you'll discover elsewhere.
At least I don't have to impose any "so what's the difference" nor
skew my morals as based upon the sorts of toilet "high standards and
accountability" as those of our resident warlord.

"Moon Dirt isn't just Moon Dirt, it's absolutely Everything Dirt"

Even though water might become a nice sort of lunar attribute to
discover, but it's the moon dirt that's invaluable for the survival of
humanity, as well as for the future of survivable space explorations.

The one absolute thing we can do efficiently from Earth, on behalf of
the moon, is exporting of water to the moon. With few individuals
needed on the surface or within the LSE-CM/ISS, water is not a
problem, especially with Earth's global warming ongoing and entirely
unchecked and only getting itself worse off, thus we've got way too
much water. Exporting it as slush hydrogen and/or h2o2 is simply an
alternative, whereas accommodating plain old h2o can be cheaply
delivered via robotic landers with absolutely no fear of losing
another astronaut nor chancing any contamination of the moon should
something go terribly wrong.

I have absolutely no doubts that once upon a time Mars had a
sufficient atmosphere, and surface water, thereby a warmer and
radiation protected environment, possibly even long enough to have
sustained either natural evolution and/or of some well intended
terraforming on behalf of establishing some life similar to human.

Unfortunately, there are certain limits to which life and of it's
DNA/RNA as we know it can coexist within the confines of what Mars has
had to offer for the past few thousand years, and certainly things are
not getting any better. Whereas Venus still offers a survivable
atmospheric buffer zone that's also loaded with all sorts of natural
energy opportunities.

The more the Mars core cools itself off, the worse becomes any
opportunity for that planet to revive itself, short of receiving a
massive infusion of artificial energy, such as what 1000 terawatts per
year as derived from our lunar He3 might have to offer.

The moon may have never sustained life, but it may have provided
itself as a truly long-range capable transporter and/or transponder of
life, even of life as we know it.

Some good readings: SADDAM HUSSEIN and The SAND PIRATES
http://mittymax.com/Archive/0085-Sad...andPirates.htm

The latest insults to this Mars/Moon injury:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-moon-02.htm

Some other recent updates:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-gwb-moon.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-interplanetary.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-04.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-04.htm

ATTN: Scott Grissom - four specific questions Jay Windley History 91 February 7th 05 11:25 PM
Another nut-case (WAS: ATTN: Scott Grissom) Alan Erskine History 0 August 11th 03 04:08 AM
ATTN: Scott Grissom - Gene Cernan questions Brad Guth History 17 August 11th 03 12:34 AM
Scott Grissom is a saint! OM History 0 July 20th 03 03:43 AM
For Exposing Sabotage, Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the Messenger' Campaign Against Grissom and Maxson John Maxson Space Station 4 July 9th 03 04:34 AM