The Sacred Cows Of Physics & Biology

Old August 31st 05, 07:25 PM
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/intelwhispers/int

Default The Sacred Cows Of Physics & Biology

On 31 Aug 2005 07:42:43 -0700, "Brad Guth" wrote:

wayne madsen,
More sacred cow mutilations to report:

Isn't it just as likely that a black hole is simply a nifty wad of
antimatter as having been surrounded by horrific amounts of nearly
resting photons?

Can't the regular laws of physics function upon our moon and that of
Venus?

The real physics of the Universe is the same everywhere in the Universe.

To cut to the chase and answer your question:

You as a genetically engineered mammal can not live for any length of time
on a planet which does not have a solid iron core and a sun with a ferrite
core.

You were genetically engineered to be part of your environment.

Are the laws of physics strictly a terrestrial sort of social/political
science that's supposed to suck and blow at the same time, thus
somewhat cancelling itself out?

Can't the regular laws of applied physics and thus applied technology
work as per benefiting whomever/whatever is still alive and kicking on
Venus?

See above.

Old September 1st 05, 09:14 PM
Brad Guth

wayne madsen;
The real physics of the Universe is the same everywhere in the Universe.
You were genetically engineered to be part of your environment.

I totally agree with the real or regular laws of physics, as well as
for intelligent and thus genetic engineering via ET design, even though
some of their DNA/RNA petri dishes often hit the deck with somewhat
undesirable results, such as per creating the incest mutations of GW
Bush and a few dozens of others that somehow slipped through the
cracks.

BTW; not that you'd be the type but; why is it that other folks that,
having been usually claiming to know all there is to know, find it so
necessary to divert a given topic that's not even one of their's, off
into some other unrelated usenet group that more often than not sucks
and blows big time, and/or to having excluded whatever the original
author felt was needed in crossposting whatever in the first place.
That form of mostly usenet server-insider borgology tactic method of
their damage-control only insures that I'll need to further pursue the
task of my having to reinform others as having been cut out of the
loop, as to the ongoing ruse/sting that created this
disinformation-R-us and perpetrated cold-war fiasco in the first place.
~

Life on Venus, Township w/Bridge and ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm
"In war there are no rules" - Brad Guth

Old September 1st 05, 10:30 PM
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/intelwhispers/int

On 1 Sep 2005 13:14:53 -0700, "Brad Guth" wrote:

wayne madsen;
The real physics of the Universe is the same everywhere in the Universe.
You were genetically engineered to be part of your environment.

I totally agree with the real or regular laws of physics, as well as
for intelligent and thus genetic engineering via ET design, even though
some of their DNA/RNA petri dishes often hit the deck with somewhat
undesirable results, such as per creating the incest mutations of GW
Bush and a few dozens of others that somehow slipped through the
cracks.

Oh, there's a lot more than a few who 'slipped through the cracks'.

The world is going insane with all of the psychological, biophysical,
chemical, media etc, etc control exerted on it.

Human beings have a brain, mind and body connection. Once that's disrupted,
then none of it functions properly.

BTW; not that you'd be the type but; why is it that other folks that,
having been usually claiming to know all there is to know, find it so
necessary to divert a given topic that's not even one of their's, off
into some other unrelated usenet group that more often than not sucks
and blows big time, and/or to having excluded whatever the original
author felt was needed in crossposting whatever in the first place.
That form of mostly usenet server-insider borgology tactic method of
their damage-control only insures that I'll need to further pursue the
task of my having to reinform others as having been cut out of the
loop, as to the ongoing ruse/sting that created this
disinformation-R-us and perpetrated cold-war fiasco in the first place.

It's been a one-sided cold war. Let's face it, the Zionist Rothschilds
simply hate human beings and their idea of a Utopian world of health, wealth
and well-being is no fun for them without the endorphin rush of violence,
control, aggression, and control.

They're addicts.
~

Old September 1st 05, 11:00 PM
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/intelwhispers/int

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:30:54 GMT,
"http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/intelwhispers/intel.htm"
wrote:

It's been a one-sided cold war. Let's face it, the Zionist Rothschilds
simply hate human beings and their idea of a Utopian world of health, wealth
and well-being is no fun for them without the endorphin rush of violence,
control, aggression, and never endning war.

They're addicts.

Endorphins are the most addictive opiates known to science. They're SO
addictive, that they cause the addict to become so euphoric, that their
reasoning abilities are completely lost.

So it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, that the Rothschilds would indeed
blow up their entire planet in order to get their last fix.

That's how highly addictive endorphins are.

Old September 1st 05, 11:03 PM

wrote:

It's been a one-sided cold war. Let's face it, the Zionist Rothschilds
simply hate human beings and their idea of a Utopian world of health, wealth
and well-being is no fun for them without the endorphin rush of violence,
control, aggression, and never endning war.

They're addicts.

Endorphins are the most addictive opiates known to science. They're SO
addictive, that they cause the addict to become completely euphoric and
their reasoning abilities are completely lost.

Alcoholics and genetically predisposed alcoholics all have an addiction
problem with endorphins, which become a replacement drug of choice.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:16 PM
Brad Guth

wayne madsen,
Besides the FTL taboo/nondisclosure over photons, antimatter within
black holes as surrounded by absolute hords of nearly resting photons,
the evidence exclusions having been ignoring other life upon Venus and
that of our nearby moon in need of getting walked upon, and of Russia
that's about to establish the LSE before China gets into the picture,
though it seems there's always been even more sacred cow mutilations
that'll need to transpi

Thus "The $6,500,000,000 Question David Can't Answer" involves some if
not all of the following.

LLPOF invisible/stealth WMD that never actually existed, but costing
tens of thousands of innocent lives and horrific amounts of collateral
damage that isn't over until our fat lady sings.

The perpetrated and thus orchestrated cold-wars and that of our phony
baloney space-race (two MI6/NSA and USSR rotten peas in a pod).

Global Warming as now being mainstream/church hyped & infomercial
touted as mostly solar???

Lies as having been covering up the hard-science matter of fact that
oil, most other geologic/fossil and even bio-fuel reserves that simply
can't possibly provide even a conservative demand.

Nuclear energy that berth to grave has always taken nearly as much if
not a bit more than it gives.

Still in power, generations of incest cloned liars as having been
telling us lies until them Apollo cows come home.

Thanks to GW Bush and of his Skull and Bones Third Reich, we're
trillions more in debt.

We've become woefully unprepared and somewhat unable to defend or even
help our own kind.

Insufficient refineries, several having been badly damaged before the
latest storm, most are technologically decades out-dated, inefficient
and obviously too many becoming off-line.

Home heating oil and other basic fuels near $5/gal that may soon reach
$10/gal.

Crude to soon exceed $100/barrel while we're into the taking of Iraq's
oil at $1/barrel.

Of course, an american dollar/barrel as for being spent within Iraq by
the locals is worth nearly 100 times as to what that same dollar buys
here at home. Thus even $1/barrel represents a substantial amount when
each supertanker is transporting a million+ barrels at a whack.
Unfortunately, all the crude in the free and not-so-free world isn't
worth squat if it can't be safely refined and distributed as per
consumer products of jet fuel, diesel, gasoline and various other basic
necessities for sustaining our energy based lifestyle as we've become
so highly dependent upon. Others have been right for decades about such
energy limitations and of the smoke and mirror tactics having been
employed but, being right isn't worth beans if your good intentions and
even expertise is getting stalked, bashed and/or simply receiving the
Maxwell Smart "cone of silence" form of banishment.

Sacred cows need to be slaughtered and summarily barbecued at the next
possible event, such as to feed the starving and for otherwise
celebrating the fiasco of human events that took so many lives, whereas
it's the innocent lives that need to be most remembered and not that of
the expendables which essentially created and/or collaborated in their
way of accommodating the very basis by which such remorseless actions
involved so much collateral damage and carnage of the innocent.
Perpetrating fears and subsequent cold and hot wars, of that effort
taking so much of human and natural resources, involving the
environmental pollution as for expediting global warming, whereas
accommodating the likes of the grand NASA/Apollo ruse/sting of the
century is simply one of many good examples of what not to do, or allow
to happen again.

It's been a one-sided cold war. Let's face it, the Zionist Rothschilds
simply hate human beings and their idea of a Utopian world of health, wealth
and well-being is no fun for them without the endorphin rush of violence,
control, aggression, and control.

You're mostly right but, the orchestrated and thus perpetrated
cold-war(s) haven't been all that "one-sided". For the same cloak and
dagger reasons that we've been summarily snookered, the USSR as a whole
was also getting reamed as for sustaining their portion of the grand
ruse/sting of the century, it's just that they ran out of money and
resources before we did.
~

Old September 2nd 05, 05:36 PM

On 2 Sep 2005 08:16:55 -0700, "Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

At this stage of the monopoly game on Earth, it is safe to assume, beyond
all doubt, that the USA and Britain have built their empires on mountains of
scripted lies, deceptions, manipulations to service a handful of 'planners'
whose only plan was to use the system to garner vast personal fortunes.

It is also a given that they forgot that their personal fortunes are
worthless without social order to support them.

The USA and Britain have now priced themselves out of the market place and
no amount of computer simulate social modeling can predict the outcome.

Simply put, neither the USA or Britain has any policy of any kind which
factors in anything other than the personal wealth of the Rothschilds.

And the Rothschilds have spent decades killing the golden goose which could
have saved their personal hides, and that's technology and scientific
achievement.

It's now survival of the most intelligent time, and that's definitely NOT
the USA or the British Empire.

Old September 2nd 05, 06:56 PM
Art Deco

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/int...pers/intel.htm
wrote:

[...]

People Magazine is reporting that Guth and Alexa are heading for the
altar!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004