NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397

Old January 31st 05, 07:01 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups.

================================================== ==============================

DrPostman writes:

38 Note the continued cowardice.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

137 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

137 Ironic, really. Tholenator(tm) seems to believe an attribution line
137 off-topic.

137 He still can't grasp this simple concept.

138 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

138 It is teh way of teh Tholenator(tm).

138 I predict more digesting from Tholenator(tm).

138 I predict more digesting from Tholenator(tm).

138 Hmm, this might be why he is the January Coward of the Month nominee.

139 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

139 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

139 Classic abuse of the term "kookdance" noted, Tholenator(tm).

139 Classic abuse of the term "classic" noted, Tholenator(tm).

139 Well done, Tholenator(tm), you perform well upon command, and your
139 "digesting" make it a snap to reply to your robotic posts.

139 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
139 Tholenator(tm) the Classic?

139 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
139 Tholenator(tm) the Classic?

139 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
139 Tholenator(tm) the Classic?

139 Soon to be Number #4!!!

139 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

140 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

140 Indeed it is! And Tholenator(tm) makes the journey so enjoyable!

141 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

141 Ugly Bob taught me everything about being psychical.

141 Didn't another famous kook get nominated for CotM at the 11th hour?
141 Who was it? In any event, I think he/she/it will be hard pressed to
141 out poll Tholenator(tm).

Ross writes:

185 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

185 The Tholenator(tm) pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
185 scribbled this in :

185 Again, he asks the question and ignores the answers.

185 Is this a post in which 'Ratz shows you to be the disingenous coward that
185 you are, Dave?

185 Is this a post in which Art shows you to be the disingenous coward that
185 you are, Dave?

185 I answered this question many digests ago, Davie. Why don't you answer
185 mine?

185 Is it, perhaps, because you are a...coward?

185 Approaching double digits!!!

186 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

186 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
186 in :

186 [snippage]

186 That must be some Eastern based philosophy in being an honourless k00k.

186 ....better than 'Dr.' Turi's predictions...

186 ....and even better that Sollog.

186 He's got my vote.

187 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

187 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
187 in :

187 [snippage]

187 Look at Nightingale's number for last year. Now that's some impressive
187 k00k-poking!

writes:

244 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

244 She was not even top of the list - look at Kohl's total! It looks like
244 all the regulars here are ignoring the digest & the only ones who still
244 care about the rankings are the trolls & kookologists.

245 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

245 She was not even top of the list - look at Kohl's total! It looks like
245 all the regulars here are ignoring the digest & the only ones who still
245 care about the rankings are the trolls & kookologists.

Aratzio writes:

115 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

115 What part of attribution did you fail to discern, TholenBot(tm)?

115 It was, since you as usual failed to answer the question, prof.

115 So is there a plan, Wylie?

115 Your incredible failure as a netKKKop is all the reason I need. But
115 then I have never won any kook awards, Davie.

Lady Chatterly writes:

89 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

89 I'd listen more closely to what you have to say, but I keep getting
89 distracted by all the flying diarrhea.

Old February 1st 05, 08:27 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

142 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

142 Yes, I guessed as much the other day. He is apparently under the
142 strong delusion that other people care about his obsessive whines.

143 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

143 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

143 This makes it easy to restore the on-topic newsgroups you snecked,
143 Tholenator(tm).

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

143 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

143 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Still obsessed about an alleged "Joe Malloy," Tholenator(tm)?

143 Classic abuse of the term "kookdance" noted, Tholenator(tm).

143 Classic abuse of the term "classic" noted, Tholenator(tm).

143 Still stuck in a classic infinite loop, Tholenator(tm)?

143 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
143 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
143 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
143 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

143 Who are "some people," Coward of the Month nominee?

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
143 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

143 Poor baby, whine some more.

143 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
143 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

143 Well done, Tholenator(tm), you perform well upon command, and your
143 "digesting" make it a snap to reply to your robotic posts.

143 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

144 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

144 [my "digesting" snecked]

144 This won't stop him from whining, however.

144 No surprise, really, he is a CtoM nominee.

144 Because he is stupid?

144 A pity, TholenatorWorld(tm) seems quite humorless.

145 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.****nozzles

145 Tholenator(tm) excels at cowardice.

146 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

146 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

146 Hi, Tholenator(tm)!

146 Still suffering from the delusion that someone actually cares about
146 your petty little antagonists war?

146 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

147 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

147 I predict he will post this:

147 He is still defective.

Ross writes:

188 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

188 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
188 this in :

188 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

188 Note: No response.

188 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

188 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

188 Answered previously. Look it up if you are curious -- otherwise, why do
188 you continue to ask it?

188 Rollin', rollin', rollin'....
188 Keep those posts rollin'!

188 I watched The Blues Brothers yesterday.

189 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

189 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
189 this in :

189 Nice bit of lingo to which you've attached yourself, Davie. Now, if you
189 actually knew what the term meant, you might be able to use it properly.

189 Hardly irrelevant, Davie. If you want to post digests to these groups,
189 as you have done in the past, they should be kept up to date.
189 alt.usenet.kooks and alt.****nozzles are added in that anything you post
189 is on topic in these groups.

189 If you are going to respond to my posts, the very least courtesy you
189 could do is to ensure that I see the post. Responding to me after
189 changing the groups line to a totally irrelevant one is an act of Usenet
189 cowardice.

189 You are the one doing the totals, Davie. Do you expect we wouldn't react
189 to them?

189 No, sorry, my mistake...you replied to my response to your digest posted
189 in r.m.c...only in s.a. You didn't want me to see or respond to it,
189 giving the impression that you are 'winning against the antagonists'.

189 Simply pathetic, Dave. Where is your next digest going to pop up...in
189 the OS2 advocacy group, perhaps?

189 Your cowardice is astounding.

189 All relevant to you, Dave.

189 No surprise, really.

189 Note: no response.

189 Note: No response.

189 Note: No response.

189 Note: No response.

189 Celebrations are in order when I break 100 posts.

189 All relevant to you, Dave.

189 We are discussing your nomination for the up coming a.u.k elections,
189 Dave.

189 All relevant to you, Dave.

189 Indeed.

189 Dammit, Dave...where are those totals??!

190 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

190 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
190 in :

190 He must have struggled over that paragraph for hours.

190 His programming needs a version upgrade.

DrPostman writes:

180 Piggybacking

180 And STILL he is too afraid and uncivil to respond.

Sigmond Freud writes:

69 Organization: Tholen is a dork
69 Subject: Tholen's kook dance

69 Can you and your troll friends take your "kookdance" to email, Tholen?

Old February 2nd 05, 09:17 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

148 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fuc knozzles,rec.music.classical

148 The power of the digestor compels him.

149 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

149 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Note: no response from Tholenator(tm).

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Note: Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Coward snecked my on-target
149 prediction.

149 Still obsessed about an alleged "Joe Malloy," Tholenator(tm)?

149 Classic abuse of the term "kookdance" noted, Tholenator(tm).

149 Classic abuse of the term "classic" noted, Tholenator(tm).

149 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
149 Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite?

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 Poor baby, whine some more.

149 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
149 Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite?

149 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
149 Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite?

149 s/troll //

149 ALL HAEL THE MPC!!

149 Well done, Tholenator(tm), you perform well upon command, and your
149 "digesting" make it a snap to reply to your robotic posts.

149 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

150 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

150 [sneckage]

150 And as such a humourless k00k, his cowardice will go unrewarded.

151 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

151 He'll get at least a few votes for CotM, even going against the
151 Chucknozzle Liesalot dreadnaught.

152 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

152 As did I.

153 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

153 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

153 My psychic powers exceed those of jHerc, Quacki, soiled log, Veneer,
153 and Perplexa combined.

153 Why are multiposting your off-topic "digest", Tholenator(tm)?

154 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

154 This request will get you digested.

155 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

155 Tholenator's clueshields are of sufficient strength to isolate him from
155 understanding such subtleties.

156 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classical

156 Forwarded to newsgroups suffering from Tholenization digestion:

156 Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
156 wrote:

157 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.culture.alaska,rec.music.classical

157 Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
157 wrote:

157 [Y] Damon DeCrescenzo & David Burstyn

157 [X] Curtis & Hoppy

157 Cloobie and Hoppi will get at least a few votes, heh.

157 [X] Chuck Lysaght

157 Chucknozzle Liesalot is going for the Foamy-style sweep.

157 [X] David Tholen

157 As soon as I saw Chucknozzle Liesalot nominated for CotM, I knew
157 Tholenator(tm) was doooooooooooooomed. Ah well, continue tholing,
157 Tholenator(tm).

157 [X] TaDa Pope, alias Nonsequiturlexa

157 [Y] Chuck Lysaght

157 [Y] Chuck Lysaght

157 [Y] Chuck Lysaght

157 [Y] Uni

157 [Y] Nicky Scalia, alias OMNIMAN

157 [Y] Lynne Lyons, alias Hoofprints

157 [Y] Will Dockery

157 [X] Uni

157 Tough one here.

157 [X] Chuck Lysaght & Russell B Waters

Ross writes:

191 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

191 The Tholenator(tm) pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
191 scribbled this in :

191 Classic ranting of a hypocritical k00k.

191 Classic ranting of an impotent k00k.

191 Classic ranting of a lonely k00k.

191 Classic ranting of a paranoid k00k.

191 Classic ranting of a dishonest k00k.

191 Classic ranting of a disingenuous k00k.

191 Classic ranting of an ignorant k00k.

191 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

191 Note: No response.

191 You are a humourless k00k, to boot.

191 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 No surprise, really.

191 No surprise, really.

191 No surprise, really.

191 No surprise, really.

191 All relevant newsgroups, Dave.

191 Note: No response.

191 Note: No response.

191 Classic misuse of a term noted.

191 Ah ha....looking better all the time.

192 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

192 DrPostman pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
192 in :

192 ....and continues his digests in sci.astro, while snecking
192 rec.music.classical (as if we (tinu) wouldn't notice).

193 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

193 Nightingale pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
193 in :

193 Prokofiev's Classical Symphony. What a tedious piece of...whatever.

193 For Tholen in particular, most anything by Philip Glass would be
193 appropriate -- repetitive, banal and slighty amusing.

193 I get the impression that both have been relatively frequent occurences in
193 rcm.

194 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro

194 Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler pulled a bright blue crayon out of
194 the box and scribbled this in :

195 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fuc knozzles

195 Tough to say. I'm of the opinion that Davie doesn't get the basics of this
195 'newsgroup' idea.

DrPostman writes:

181 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

181 I voted for him.

Nightingale writes:

1817 What is a "kookdance" and what would be the appropriate music for it?

1817 He's been digested before (and plonked by many of us).

The Commentator writes:

2 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

2 Why are you posting in non astronomy groups, k00k?

Old February 3rd 05, 09:50 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

158 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

158 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 Suffering from classic attribution problems,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 I didn't post this,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 Suffering from classic attribution problems,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 Still obsessed about an alleged "Joe Malloy,"
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 Classic abuse of the term "kookdance" noted,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 Classic abuse of the term "classic" noted,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm).

158 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 I predict
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor-
158 (tm)
158 will post this:

158 Poor baby, whine some more.

158 Poor baby, whine some more.

158 Poor baby, whine some more.

158 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 Poor baby, whine some more.

158 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor
158 (tm)?

158 Well done,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor-
158 (tm),
158 you perform well upon command, and your
158 "digesting" make it a snap to reply to your robotic posts.

158 Continue tholing,
158 Tho-
158 le-
158 na-
158 tor-
158 (tm).

159 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fuc knozzles,rec.music.classical

159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...
159 Tholenator(tm) must digest...

160 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

160 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

160 Hi,
160 Tho-
160 le-
160 na-
160 tor-
160 (tm)!

160 Why are you multiposting your off-topic "digests" into multiple
160 newsgroups,
160 Tho-
160 le-
160 na-
160 tor-
160 (tm)?

160 I predict
160 Tho-
160 le-
160 na-
160 tor-
160 (tm)
160 will post this:

161 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

161 Phear my psychical pow3rs!

Ross writes:

195 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fuc knozzles,rec.music.classical

195 The TholeBot(tm) pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
195 this in :

195 All relevant groups, Dave.

195 Egads! Attribution lines are now being digested. Next, you will include
195 the complete headers.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Note: No Response.

195 Yet again, no response from existentialist Dave Tholen. I'm not
195 surprised at all.

195 Note: No response.

195 Note: No response.

195 All relevant groups, Dave.

195 Egads! Attribution lines are now being digested. Next, you will include
195 the complete headers.

195 Note: No response.

195 All relevant groups, Dave.

195 Egads! Attribution lines are now being digested. Next, you will include
195 the complete headers.

195 So, I discuss classical music in rcm and Davie digests it. What an
195 idiot.

195 So, I discuss classical music in rcm and Davie digests it. What a
195 hypocrite.

195 All relevant groups, Dave.

195 Egads! Attribution lines are now being digested. Next, you will include
195 the complete headers.

195 Dammit Davie, I am talking about music. What is the cause of your
195 reading comprehension problems?

195 Triple digits, ata last!!!

196 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

196 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
196 in :

196 [snippage]

196 You are scary, d00d!

writes:

246 Right. No friends, just trolls & stalkers. Not even Nightingale talks
246 to you anymore.

247 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

247 Tholen

"and I am sending one last parting shot"
--bisectional

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

Old February 5th 05, 06:18 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple
newsgroups being relevant.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

165 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

165 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

165 Still net.kkkopping,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)?

165 Still net.kkkopping,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)?

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 Note: the coward
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm)
165 snecked my prediction again.

[...]

165 I predicted
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)
165 would sneck my prediction, and he did. He is a coward.

165 Note: no response from
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 I predicted
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)
165 would post the following, and he did:

165 Classic abuse of the term "kookdance" noted,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm).

165 Classic abuse of the term "classic" noted,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm).

165 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)?

165 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, CotM Nominee
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)?

165 Why don't you answer Ross' valid questions,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor
165 (tm)?

165 Well done, Tholenator(tm), you just posted 654 lines of off-topic
165 snivelry. You may continue tholing,
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm).

165 I predict
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm)
165 will post the following:

165 I also predict that
165 Tho-
165 le-
165 na-
165 tor-
165 (tm)
165 will sneck my prediction because he is a coward.

166 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

166 He can't respond, he's a coward.

167 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

167 Kookdance is a term that describes the posting activities of an
167 award-winning kook, such as Davie Tholenator(tm). Despite the usual
167 loud and repetitious whining to the contrary, such as that exhibited by
167 Davie Tholenator(tm) above, continued posting activities merely serve
167 to reenforce why said kook won he/she/its kook award(s) in the first
167 place. In the case of Davie Tholenator(tm), these are his obsessive
167 "digests" of his "antagonists", which he has been posting to usenet for
167 nearly ten years.

167 It is also typical for said kooks to use Pee Wee Herman "I Know You Are
167 But What Am I" lames, including misuse of kookological terms, in vain
167 attempts to hide their kookdance.

167 In brief, only kooks kookdance. However, this simple concept is
167 apparently beyond the grasp of Davie Tholenator(tm).

167 It is all part of Teh Way of teh Kook:

167 As a postscript, please note that any participation in a thread that
167 Davie Tholenator(tm) deems unclean will result in said poster being
167 "digested," regardless of content.

168 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,rec.music.classical

168 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

168 Hi,
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm)!

168 I predicted you would post this,
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 You coward, you snecked my prediction,
[...]

168 did sneck, as predicted.

168 Note: no response from
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor
168 (tm).

168 I predict
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor-
168 (tm)
168 will post this:

168 I also predict that
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor-
168 (tm)
168 will sneck my prediction because he is a coward.

168 Why are you multiposting your off-topic "digests" into multiple
168 newsgroups,
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor-
168 (tm)?

168 You may continue tholing,
168 Tho-
168 le-
168 na-
168 tor-
168 (tm).

tweet writes:

13 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

13 Wtf is a kookdance?

14 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

14 Wtf is a kookdance?

15 I'm surprised that the indigestible one did not include this thread in
15 his latest unmusical offering.

15 I wonder how his composing is coming - how many movements of the minor
15 planets has he managed to complete?

Ross writes:

198 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

198 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
198 this in news
198 Classic case of a futile attempt to control other posters to Usenet.

198 Classic case of a futile attempt to control other posters to Usenet.

198 Classic case of a psycholological opinion given by someone unqualified to
198 do so.

198 Classic powerless whining from an award winning kook.

198 Classic hypocritical behaviour in someone know for dishonest posting
198 accusing others have a disregard for the truth

198 Classic pot calling the kettle black.

198 Classic misuse of a term by someone who doesn't understand it.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 Typical behaviour of an unimaginative kook.

198 No surprise, really.

198 No surprise, really.

198 No surprise, really.

198 No surprise, really.

198 Note: No Response.

198 No surprise, really.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 Why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Davie?

198 Note: No Response.

198 Note: No Response.

198 If you can't follow the thread, it is not my problem, Dave.

198 One post at a time....

Old February 8th 05, 10:04 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which
ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of those
responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for those
that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make to the
newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups being
relevant.

Art Deco writes:

171 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

171 He still can't understand proper usage of the term "kookdancing."

172 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

172 Heh, yes, that is a classic.

172 I recall another one when I asked Alexa what you get when you oxidize
172 hydrogen. She had no clue about the correct answer, of course.

173 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

173 Mostly because he is a monotoned-robot, with many Foamy overtones.

173 BTW, did you catch Chuckweasel's "international order of punishment"
173 threat? Now that is a classic.

174 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

174 If you want to look for fresh game, might I suggest a couple places?

174 alt.culture.alaska seems to be full of followups games morons (Cloobie
174 in particular), and alt.astronomy has about half a dozen pathological
174 nutjobs thinking they are going to float away in a huge mothership.

175 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

175 On occasion he does put the digestor aside to get down in the trenches,
175 but this is when he gets spnaked (i.e. the "RL" example). The irony is
175 that this is the reason the digestor came into being in the first
175 place; it insulates his whining from the consequences. He's a coward.

176 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

176 Heh, then there was the time Doc F (or was it VG?) got her believing
176 that "DNA" was some kind of viral infection.

177 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

177 Most of Veneer's schtick seems like it was stolen directly from the
177 Maharishi and the TM heads. It doesn't seem very original to me at
177 all.

178 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

178 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

178 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

178 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

178 Gotta keep pluggin' away!

178 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

179 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

179 Well done, sir!

180 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

180 Still posting the same, tired off-topic froth, Tholenator(tm)?

180 His words are repetitious, vain, and hypocritical.

180 No surprise at all.

181 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

181 Being so repetitious and predictable, he is way easy to poke.

182 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

182 I'm trying for #1. I recall one Tholenator(tm) session a year or so
182 ago in which I outlasted his robotic lits and he eventually slunk off
182 into weeds.

183 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

183 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

183 What does your off-topic whineage have to do with classical music,
183 Tholenator(tm)?

183 What does your off-topic whineage have to do with classical music,
183 Tholenator(tm)?

183 What does your off-topic whineage have to do with classical music,
183 Tholenator(tm)?

183 You will now continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

184 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

184 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

184 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
184 Tholenator(tm)?

184 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
184 Tholenator(tm)?

184 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
184 Tholenator(tm)?

185 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

185 He is the guardian of all that shall be on-topic, much like Chuckweasel.

Ross writes:

201 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

201 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
201 :

201 He does things like that. He didn't know what "RL" meant in the quote in
201 my .sig, but he thought he knew better, replied and made a complete ass of
201 himself.

201 That's why he is an award winning k00k.

202 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

202 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
202 :

202 I know. I lucked-out for Tholen's .sig quote -- usually it's just cut and
202 paste whining.

203 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

203 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
203 in :

203 splorf!

203 There is that 200+ IQ in action.

204 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

204 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
204 :

204 [...]

204 I got a good rant from Veneer yesterday:

205 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

205 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
205 this in :

205 Slight oversight, Dave. Repaired.

205 Your actions speak louder than your words, Dave.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Figures.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Note: No Response.

205 Sad, really.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Sad, really.

205 Sad, really.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Figures.

205 Note: cowardly avoidance of the questions.

205 As much as your digests, Davie. Now when are you going to step up, show
205 some integrity and answer questions?

205 Don't worry, though -- I know what a coward you are so I'm expecting you
205 to ignore mine.

205 No surprise, really.

205 Makin' up ground on ya, 'Ratz.

206 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

206 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
206 :

206 [snip Thole-trash]

206 That's true....the chew toy has lost its interest, for the time being. He
206 will prolly look for other off topic poasts in rcm -- and there are a few.

207 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles

207 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
207 this in :

207 Davie, Davie, Davie....

207 Playing hide 'n seek in newsgroups are you? Typical dishonest behaviour,
207 as to be expected from one who believes himself immune from the same kind
207 of ethical standards as those he 'digests'.

207 All relevant news groups, Davie.

207 Note: No Response.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Figures.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 Typical.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 No surprise, really.

207 Note: no response.

207 Note: no response.

207 What do you futile attempts at netKKKopping have to do with astronomy,
207 Davie?

208 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

208 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
208 in :

208 Oh great....

208 Perhaps we could create a newsgroup just for netKKKops like them.

Aratzio writes:

116 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

116 With Kenny Kakes and Alexa around, Tholen has a way to go towards
116 providing a continuous stream of .sig material.

117 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

117 I saw it, but was not in a saucerhead mood. We need some fresh kook
117 meat. I thought that toyota tard would work out, he started getting a
117 nice froth going but then his meds kicked in or something and he
117 bailed. Unitard, Tholen. Alexa, Kenny Kakes, Pizzakooks, The Chucks
117 and Snuhbois that is about it lately. Well there was a possible Emmutt
117 sighting but his stupidity predates my AUK.

117 This (e) character is an old toy (pre-AUK/pre-Aratzio days) but he
117 brings UFF with him and that is just too much Busted Urinal crap.
117 Although he seems like a nice candidate for either BUA or GKF.

117 Going to have pull out a new sock and spend some time perusing the
117 alt.fan and alt.music froups. See if there are any new kooks foaming.

118 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

118 Same old kooks. We need fresh kooks. Have not really had a good KotM
118 contest in a while.

119 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

119 Si, Senor. But Senor Snore is dull. I made triple digits and got a UV
119 point. After that the Thole is dullsville.

120 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

120 For me I have to resort to a computer for legibility purposes. Then
120 sign with my best scrawl. I could put most doctors to shame.

120 Will this be getting us in trouble with the TholenBot?

121 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

121 I was waiting on Ross and Blackie to declare one way or the other.

121 UFF already has a BUA, they really should be a match set. I will get
121 to it later.

121 I was also going to see if Voisine has resurfaced much. Nicky Scala is
121 showing some nice foamage with his first kook award.

Peter J Ross wrotes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors

1 Unfortunately, I don't think he was real.

1 Yup.

1 aus.* has plenty of good ones, one or two of whom are almost
1 unexplored. Also S D Rodrian caught my eye the other day. He's a
1 long-established supplier of kookscreed, but I've never seen him
1 mentioned here. He crossposts into the poetry groups, but I think he
1 originates elsewhere.

2 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

2 Doesn't alt.netkkkops.die.die.die met the requirements?

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

19 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors

19 That was me. It got me a HL&S award last year!

Old February 9th 05, 10:30 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple
newsgroups being relevant.

Art Deco writes:

186 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

186 Heh, yes, now I remember!

187 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro

187 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 711 lines of
187 off-topic droolage:

187 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
187 Tholenator(tm)?

187 Your stupid digestor is defective, Tholenator(tm). Only in TholenWorld
187 does 210 == 119.

187 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
187 Tholenator(tm)?

187 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
187 Tholenator(tm)?

187 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
187 Tholenator(tm)?

187 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

188 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

188 Note that his digestor numbers don't jive:

188 Net.kkkoppers are so lame.

189 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

189 A bot and a coward.

190 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

190 The Holy Digestor is the first line of defense against the antagonist
190 hordes.

190 Judging by his few on-topic posts, he is utterly colorless.

191 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

191 I will watch with great anticipation for Alexa to be digested.

192 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

192 This statement will certainly get you digested.

192 It's the Hatfields and the McCoys.

192 Yet he gets goverment science funding? Go figure.

193 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

193 A few:

194 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

194 "I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

195 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

195 Heh, Alexa will be digested.

196 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

196 Jvyy gur Ubyl Qvtrfgbe pubxr ba ebg-guvegrra?

197 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

197 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 509 lines of
197 off-topic whineage:

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 What does your off-topic whinage have to do with astronomy,
197 Tholenator(tm)?

197 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

198 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

198 Imagine the hilarity if Chuckweasel took to digesting instead of
198 "ignoring."

198 Hi, Chuckweasel!

199 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

199 His little game with the subject line for the digest is amusing too, he
199 likely thinks no one will know what the number is.

Free Speech writes:

6 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

6 plonk

7 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

7 Hey it's your cartoon.

7 Good bye.

7 I mean it.

7 plonk

8 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

8 you got what you deserved

8 plonk

9 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

9 plonk

10 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

10 you haven't much time to get one

10 'cause it is all falling apart as we speak

10 it will be most enjoyable to see the rats sink with the ship

10 what's coming is more horrid than you can imagine

10 yet fascinating to watch

10 most fascinating & revenge most sweet

10 and I'm protected from the
10 'elements'

10 LOL!

11 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

11 Nah just have davie boy & kit green explain why they turned fascist and
11 accepted money from fascists ie carlyle & bin laden to post to usenet and
11 why davie knew about 911 in advance.

12 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

12 **** everyone's known for years who was paying davie and kit to post to
12 usenet -- carlyle & BIN LADEN

12 the irony is carlyle now wants to exterminate all homos

12 and davie is a homo, so is his pal dean

13 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

13 both david green and david tholen knew about 911 in advance and they're in
13 cahoots with each other

13 green is a bit player for carlyle while tholen is a big time stooge for
13 nasa/lockheed

13 lockheed doesn't want anyone to catch on that their space program is toast

13 the russians beat them and the red star is about to come into the solar
13 system

13 lockheed now has a stranglehold on the federal reserve and they don't want a
13 run on the money before they figure out how to get their asses off the
13 planet before the red dwarf arrives

13 lockheed knows their ass is grass the longer this 911 thing plays out,
13 because it made lockheed the world controller of finances

13 but they forgot that Russia has them beat technologically

14 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

14 yeah davie is a homo and a bible thumper and works for bush carlyle and
14 the fundys want to exterminate homos

14 nothing like being the supr4eme hypocrite and taking money from fascists who
14 want him dead

15 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

15 yeah davie is a homo and a bible thumper and works for bush carlyle and
15 the fundys want to exterminate homos

15 nothing like being the supr4eme hypocrite and taking money from fascists who
15 want him dead

16 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

16 he's a flaming gay and the remote neural monitors have pictures of him -- if
16 they get ****ed they'll post them

16 who knows, everyone's so ****ed at bush, carlyle and lockheed that anything
16 could happen

16 the usa is having a civil war within government

16 davies main thing is being a brainwashed fundy himself, but the fundys don't
16 want him

17 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

17 which davie -- tholen or green? both davies are in cahoots with each other

17 tholen is a lockheed stooge and green is a carlyle stooge

18 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

18 well he can kiss his ass good bye

18 this planet is toast and I sincerely doubt he's like it on Zeta Reticulai

18 there's aliens out there who don't take money for payment

Peter J Ross writes:

3 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

3 Too jesus****in' easy.

3 I had high hopes for you, cl00bie.

Ross writes:

212 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

212 Free Speech pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
212 this in :

212 Is this true, Alexa?!!

212 Davie, did you know that 911 was going to happen?!!

212 ....and all this time I thought you were a dull, boring troll....

213 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

213 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
213 this in :

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 C'mon, Davie, we (tinw) would be interested in your opinion of Alexa's
213 theories. What do you think?

213 Did you catch it?

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 No surprise, really.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 What business is it of yours what I say to Aratzio?

213 Note: No Response.

213 Note: No Response.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 Typical.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 No surprise, really.

213 Stop your cowardly evasions and answer the question, Davie.

213 You'd fit right in.

213 I didn't write this. Suffering from attribution problems again, Davie?

213 I didn't write this. Suffering from attribution problems again, Davie?

213 I didn't write this. Suffering from attribution problems again, Davie?

213 I didn't write this. Suffering from attribution problems again, Davie?

213 Your dancing is quite amusing...especially considering how these digest
213 threads have grown.

213 Alright!! Woo, Hoo!! Almost passed grantco!

214 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

214 Ugly Bob pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
214 :

214 Prepare to be 'digested'.

214 Even if he is flesh & blood (as his Web page implies), he utterly lacks
214 imagination. Unfotunately, far too many university professors share in
214 that defect.

215 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

215 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
215 in :

215 That's not the only thing that doesn't jive in Davie's existance (I
215 wouldn't dare call it a 'life').

215 Indeed.

216 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

216 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
216 in :

216 [...]

216 choke

216 You mean Davie has actually made on-topic poasts? I find that difficult to
216 believe.

217 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

217 Free Speech pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
217 this in :

217 My impression was that he was asexual...but I could be incorrect.

217 ....I don't quite get the drift in your logic, but if you say so.

217 Well, it is obvious he is a hypocrite, but on the take?

217 What do you say, Davie? Is this true?

218 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

218 Free Speech pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
218 this in :

218 [...]

218 Davie Tholen works for Lockheed? I'm shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED!

218 I thought he spent his time 'digesting' Usenet posts from the comfort of
218 his Hawaii office, taking the occasional break to teach a class or two in
218 astronomy.

219 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

219 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
219 in :

219 You are correct. He shows all the passion of a brick.

220 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

220 Peter J Ross pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
220 in :

220 Gawdz, all-mighty, Davie is going to busy digesting!

220 snicker

221 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

221 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
221 :

221 Davie & Alexa discussing things extraterrestial...this should prove to be
221 interesting.

222 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

222 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
222 in :

222 Of course -- it is too illogical for Teh Tholenizer(tm).

Fred Hall writes:

1 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

1 Dean Humphries?

2 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

2 Could be.

2 So far so good.

2 You know that's classified.

2 It's that damnable Tholen's fault. Everyone tried to tell him.

2 Can you find it in your heart to forgive Tholen?

2 That doesn't sound like what you said a month or so ago.

2 Russia is bankrupt.

3 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

3 No, but with Alexa one never knows. For all I know she might have
3 been referring to Dean Rusk. Such a confused kook she is.

4 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

4 Somehow I get the feeling I should have paid closer attention to this
4 thread.

4 I hate it when that happens.

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

20 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

20 Do you know any other dean on Usenet?

21 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

21 Hi5!!

Joseph Bartlo writes:

359 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

359 I did not poast this :

359 Don't try to start that crap, pest. All you are doing is sticking your
359 headin the proverbial sand.

Mad Inventor writes:

1 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

1 Funniest post of the day. Just because she says it,
1 AND means it, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

1 Safe to assume that's true of all her predictions.

2 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

2 "enjoyable...rats...sinking ship...
2 ....horrid...fascinating...revenge..."

2 See how the darkness engulfs her.

2 Yes, and I'm a Level 24 Wizard with
2 Absolute Immunity, and the Dungeon Master
2 said you're only a level 2 druid with
2 flour encrusted panties, which means
2 that you have to sport moldy dumplings
2 in your crotch for the rest of the game.

2 Now doesn't that just sound like great
2 gobs of lumpy fun?

Gen. Kala writes:

1 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

1 The Emperor would shoot you for publicly killfiling these goddamned
1 lying pests!

P. Vultan writes:

1 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

1 Impetuous boy.

Viv Eshwarr writes:

4 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors

4 While you well to put these degenerate Plonktardi into your bozo bin,
4 the only true way to ensure that they do not crawl out from under the
4 rocks they crawl under inside thier is to utter the following :

4 "Those who have been found guilty are herein cased into the Stygian
4 darkness of Shibboleth, where they shall henceforth languish in the dark
4 of the moon along with the sock puppets and bots, for reasons of
4 obscenity, hatefulness, bigotry, and failure to GET A LIFE!"

4 Only then can you truly plonk not only the words of the Digital
4 BrownShirts, but the posters in totality.

4 as above so below

Ugly Bob writes:

35 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

35 much snipage

35 I agree. "Tholen" is obviously a bot (a rather limited one, at that)
35 and not in RL at all. Perhaps someone could rewrite it.

John Griffin writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

1 How much more of your inane, illiterate babbling are we going to have
1 to put up with?

Old February 10th 05, 08:40 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message ,
writes

1 How much more of your inane, illiterate babbling are we going to have
1 to put up with?

In your case, none.
Thanks a bunch :-)
Plonk.
--
Support the DEC Tsunami Appeal
http://www.dec.org.uk/.
Old February 10th 05, 09:47 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple
newsgroups being relevant.

Art Deco writes:

200 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

200 He uses the Kansan1225 multipost method in a vain attempt to hide his
200 cowardice.

200 How many times will you post the same, tired screed, Tholenator(tm)?

200 He has no answers, only off-topic questions.

200 Too late for this.

201 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

201 I realize there is already Coward of the Month, but there really needs
201 to be a Sir Robin Award.

202 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

202 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 1042 lines of
202 off-topic droolage:

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 Heh, Alexa has been digested.

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 You and St. Foamy have much in common, Tholenator(tm).

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
202 Tholenator(tm)?

202 Getting closer!

202 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

203 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

203 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 816 lines of
203 off-topic droolage:

203 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
203 Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

203 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

204 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

204 You mean that...Tholenator(tm) is off-topic? I am shocked.

204 I predict another robotic non-answer from the Hawaiian brick.

204 ALL HAEL THE MPC!

205 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

205 February 2002 is the month o'doom.

206 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

206 Carlyle is using CIA drug money to pay you to post this.

Ross writes:

223 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

223 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
223 this in :

223 Still playing Usenet Hide 'n' Seek, are you Dave?

223 So, Davie, for how much are you taking Lockheed? Isn't your salary from
223 your academic posting enough?

223 We (tinw) are waiting for your answers.

223 Answer my questions, Dave, or be considered a coward.

224 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

224 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
224 in :

224 Apologies to John Cleese, et al.

224 Brave Sir Davie ran away,
224 Bravely ran away, away.
224 When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
224 Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
224 And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,
224 He beat a very brave retreat,
224 Bravest of the brave, Sir Davie.

225 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

225 Phoenix pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
225 :

225 No surprise, really.

226 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

226 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
226 this in :

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 These are very interesting assertions, Davie. Are they true or do you
226 wish to refute them?

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Note No Response.

226 Suffering from attribution problems, I see.

226 Suffering from attribution problems, I see.

226 Note: No response.

226 C'mon, Davie....answer the question.

226 Well, are you?

226 Note: No response.

226 Note: No response.

226 Note: No response.

226 Note: No response.

226 No surprise, really.

226 No surprise, really.

226 No surprise, really.

226 No surprise, really.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Note: No Response.

226 Same thing as your digests, Davie.

226 Now I answered your question, please answer mine.

226 Got ya, 'Ratz!

227 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

227 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
227 :

227 [...]

227 "I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

Aratzio writes:

122 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

122 Careful or I shall fire up the BOT O' DOOOOOOM and destroy usenet.

Phoenix writes:

107 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

107 Note: no response.

Old February 11th 05, 11:14 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there. Also look for those that are proud of the number of disruptive
postings they make to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple
newsgroups being relevant.

Art Deco writes:

207 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

207 What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with ****nozzles, Aratzio?

208 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

208 Hi, Scatlexa!

209 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

209 Wasn't Tholenator(tm) the celebrity guest for the last Hypocrisy Hope
209 pledge drive?

209 "Stop that!"

209 "I did not!"

209 No surprise, really.

209 People tend to stay in their comfort zones.

209 Every time that wheel turns 'round, bound to cover just a little more
209 ground!

209 Digesting the FNVW emeritus can't be a wise long-term strategy.

209 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

210 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

210 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 519 lines of
210 off-topic droolage:

210 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
210 Tholenator(tm)?

210 He's a coward.

210 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
210 Tholenator(tm)?

210 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
210 Tholenator(tm)?

210 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with classical music,
210 Tholenator(tm)?

210 Yes! Number 4!

210 Your digestor numbers still don't jive, you idiot.

210 Only in TholenWorld does 15 equal 107.

210 You may continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

211 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.alien.research,alt.alien. visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

211 Tholenator(tm) tholed usenet with 305 lines of
211 off-topic droolage:

211 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

211 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
211 Tholenator(tm)?

211 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
211 Tholenator(tm)?

211 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
211 Tholenator(tm)?

211 What do your off-topic "digests" have to do with astronomy,
211 Tholenator(tm)?

211 You may continue tholing and kookdancing, Tholenator(tm).

212 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

212 What should the official name be? Perhaps something like the
212 "Sir Robin Award for Bravery in the Face of the Enemy?"

Ross writes:

228 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

228 Ugly Bob pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
228 :

228 Are you actually surprised?

229 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.visitors, alt.netkkkops.die.die.die,alt.alien.research

229 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
229 this in :

229 Davie, who died and appointed you Keeper of the Newsgroup Topics? You have
229 as much authority about Usenet as the most idiotic poster in, say,
229 rec.sport.pro-wrestling.

229 ....but then, you are no stranger to hypocricy....

229 Have stopped playing your silly games, I see. No surprise, really.

229 C'mon, Davie, answer the question. Alexa said some fairly strong things
229 about you and if you continue this silence, one could get the impression
229 that there is truth in what she says.

229 taps foot

229 Still waiting.

229 To late

229 Brave Sir Davie ran away,
229 Bravely ran away, away.
229 When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
229 Yes, brave Sir Davie turned about
229 And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,
229 He beat a very brave retreat,
229 Bravest of the brave, Sir Davie.

229 Monty Python must have had you in mind had you in mind when they wrote
229 that.

229 Note No Response.

229 Note No Response.

229 Note No Response.

229 Note No Response.

229 Already answered, Davie. Now show some character and answer my questions.

229 ....or are you going to keep your head planted firmly up your sphinter...?

229 Awesome, Art! Number 1 is in sight!

230 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

230 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
230 :

230 Words cannot express how much agreement I am in with this poast.

231 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

231 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
231 this in :

231 It's none of your business, Davie.

232 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

232 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
232 :

232 IHBT. I shoulda checked.

Aratzio writes:

123 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

123 Possibly even shocked? Electro-shocked hopefully.

124 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

124 The Prince of Darkness.

125 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

125 The Aussie ISP gave it away?

126 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

126 Yes, it was. Plus several other posts without the requisite sci.astro
126 or rec.music groups. But it seems several others failed to notice
126 these clues.

127 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

127 More than one lil fishy bit over here in AUK.

Nightingale writes:

1818 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

1818 That wasn't Tholen.

1819 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

1819 LOL! It was bovious without looking at the header.

1820 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

1820 I only saw the one in rec.music.classical.

19 The bull**** finally caught up with you.

Bookman writes:

9 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

9 I like that idea. As an AFAB award, it would allow a parallel
9 to the CotM, but wouldn't be as likely to dilute it, either.

9 I'll certainly entertain a motion to that effect.

9 ESL!

Ugly Bob writes:

36 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,sci.astro,alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors,alt.netkkkops.die.die.die

36 You're erroneously presupposing that there's no surprise, Ross.

Fred Hall writes:

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors

5 Guilty! I really need to get away from the shoot from the hip style
5 of posting. Not that it matters much to me if that was Wee Davie or
5 not, those psots were a little Tholenesque.

5 blushing with shame

An imposter using writes:

1 Message-ID:
1 From:

1 I would like to apologize to all those folks that I have directly or indirectly affected.
1 I realize that I have make a complete ass of myself and I am asking for your
1 forgiveness. Please don't be too harsh on me.
1 Yesterday I had a revelation. While sleeping, an agel came to me and said that I still
1 had a chance to be saved. The angel beleived that I wasn't all rotten inside; there was
1 a sliver of hope. I wept all night and got up this morning feeling like a new man.
1 My troll days are behind me now.
1 Thank you all for helping me see clearly.
1 Love and peace,
1 tholen, the renewed man.
1 Happy Valentine to all you lovebirds.

2 Message-ID: junkiez.de
2 From:

2 Et tu Brutus?
2 Not even my trusted Matt believes me.
2 Oh well, I will go back to dreaming then!

3 From:

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
3 X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: i088224001.rivernet.com.au

3 What does owning a vechicle with a Lucas Electrical system have
3 to do with Art Bell, Aratzio?