WHY GLENN BECK SPEAKETH THROUGH HIS ARSE . . .

Old August 29th 10, 02:23 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.media,sci.astro,alt.global-warming,alt.alien.visitors
Ed[_10_]

Default WHY GLENN BECK SPEAKETH THROUGH HIS ARSE . . .

10 INFAMOUS QUOTES BY GLENN BECK

Artist's conception of the location of Glenn Beck's brain and vocal
chords . . .

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/...-picture-c.jpg

1. "This president, I think, has exposed himself over and over again
as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white
culture .... I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying
he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."
– On President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News
show, July 28, 2009 (Source)

2. "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I
could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do
it. . . . No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the
eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this
wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've
lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say,
'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What
Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael
Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know,
well, I'm not sure."
-- Responding to the question "What would people do for $50 million?"
"on The Glenn Beck Program," May 17, 2005 (Source)

3. "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm
just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always
complaining."
– "The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

4. "The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the
scumbags."
– "The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

5. "I think there is a handful of people who hate America.
Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a
forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest
fires in California had it coming,
-- "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

6. "I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I
feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with
our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being
an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans
will feel that way."
– Interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the
first Muslim U.S. congressman. Glenn Beck's show on CNN's Headline
News, Nov. 14, 2006 (Source)

7. "Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating
them.
It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is
globalization . . . And you must silence all dissenting voices.
That's what Hitler did. That's what Al Gore, the U.N., and everybody
on the global warming bandwagon [are doing]."
– "The Glenn Beck Program," May 1, 2007 (Source)

8. "So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on
embryonic stem cell research. ... Eugenics. In case you don't know
what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect
person ... The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening."
– "The Glenn Beck Program," March 9, 2009 (Source)

9. "You have the artwork of Mussolini there, here in New York at
Rockefeller Plaza."
– Analyzing the artwork decorating Rockefeller Plaza, which he said
contained a hammer and sickle, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel,
Sept. 2, 2009 (Source)

10. "O-L-I-G-A-R-H-Y." – Misspelling "oligarchy" on his chalk board
while claiming he had deciphered a secret code that he said was proof
President Obama was trying to create an "Oligarhy," Aug. 27, 2009,
-- The Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel (Source)

Bonus Quote

"You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one – I can't speak
for you, but I'm on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can
happen by the end of the show."
– "The Glenn Beck Program," Nov. 6, 2006 (Source)

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

=======

HERE COME THE JUDGE

Here is an updated list of the organizations and individuals
participating in the class-action lawsuit against Ed Conrad.

Smithsonian Institution
Penn State University
60 Minutes
The Estate of Charles Darwin
Harvard University
Johns Hopkins University
University of California-Berkeley
Al Einstein
Al Qaeda Al-Qaeda al-Qaida al-Qa'ida
American Academy of Arts and Sciences
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Association of Anatomists
Cast of Operation Repo
American Anthropological Association
Billo Reilly Glenn Beck Sean "Ins" Hannity (joint entry)
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
American Medical Association
Zinkag 41 (Autonomus Unit Zinkag 41, brood assemblage Delta 64)
American Museum of Natural History
American Civil Liberties Union ACLU
Liz Cheney
American Society for Investigative Pathology
American Society of Human Genetics
Geological Society of America
L'Osservatore Romano
Paleontological Research Institute (PRI)
Billy Graham
Federation of American Scientists
Science Nature Omni Penthouse magazines
Smithsonian Custodial Employees (Local 666)
Gov. Ed Rendell
New England Journal of Medicine
Paul PZ Myers University of Minnesota
Michelle Malkin
Raymond Rye II
Geraldo Rivera
British Petroleum BP
Roger Cuffey
Larry King (But you can call me "The")
Pope Benedict XVI c/o The Vatican
Wayne Clough Secretary of Smithsonian
Stephen Hawking
Stephen Colbert
Sen. John Boner
The Estate of the Leakey Family
American Board of Forensic Anthropology
American Journal of Pathology
Rudy Giuliani
Michele Bachmann
American Medical Association
The Grim Reaper
American Society for Investigative Pathology
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Father Guido Sarducci
Mother Teresa
Association for Molecular Pathology
talk.origins (David Iain Greig, moderator)
sci.bio.evolution
College of American Pathologists
C-span
Cornell University Medical College
Forensic Files
GWB, Crawford, Texas (name withheld by request))
International Academy of Pathology
NBC
Rupert Murdoch
ABC
U.S. Geological Survey
Taliban Federation
Fox News
MSNBC
CNN
New England Journal of Medicine
Opponents of Intelligent Design
sci.med.pathology
Karl Rove
Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Tiger Woods
Institute of Human Origins
Society for Medical Anthropology
Kenneth and Gloria Copeland
American Journal of Pathology
Alexander Emmanuel "A-Rod" Rodriguez
American Society of Primatologists
Orly Taitz
National Primate Association
La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles
Oral Roberts
British Petroleum BP
Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center
Gorilla Foundation
The Banana Republic
AAA (Amalgamated Atheists of America)
Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales, founder of Wikipedia
Chris Matthews
Rachel Maddow
Michael Moore
Ann "Douche Bag" Coulter
Bill Maher
WikiLeaks
Oliver Stone
Smithsonian Snack Shop staff
Time Magazine of Science
President Obama
Anderson Cooper
Pamela Anderson
New York Times
New York Daily News
Reno 911 Police Dept.
New York Post
New York Daily Mirror
Newsday
Newsweek
Washington Insider
Philadephia Inquirer
The Nation
Former President Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Karl Walmart
Meet the Press
David Gregory
eBay Stores
PBS
Rosie O'Donnell
To Catch a Predator on American Idol
National Enquirer
National Lampoon
Washington Post
Sean Penn
Wall Street Journal
The View
Jeff Rense
U.S. News and World Report
60 Minutes
Roswell (N.M.) Chamber of Commerce
Arianna Huffington
David Letterman
Charles Manson
Matthew Mark Luke and Jack

Most recent FBI photo of The Ignorant Prick
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg