OT Video: Glenn Beck honored as misinformer of the year

Old December 22nd 09, 01:52 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin R. Howell[_8_]

Default OT Video: Glenn Beck honored as misinformer of the year

Who knew???
http://www.theastropost.com/smf/index.php?topic=889.0

--
Martin R. Howell
Old December 22nd 09, 02:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AM

Martin R. Howell wrote:
Who knew???
http://www.theastropost.com/smf/index.php?topic=889.0

Martin, I think you are the most brainwashed
person here.

And I mean you are above and beyond Oriel.

Good luck with you anger and hatred.

{PLONK}

--
AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net

http://www.novac.com
Old December 22nd 09, 02:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Dec 21, 7:50*pm, AM wrote:

Martin, I think you are the most brainwashed
person here.

And I mean you are above and beyond Oriel.

Good luck with you anger and hatred.

Although my politics are conservative, I thought there were legitimate
problems with the extreme stance that Glenn Beck takes on television.

John Savard
Old December 22nd 09, 02:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Staup

"Quadibloc" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 7:50 pm, AM wrote:

Martin, I think you are the most brainwashed
person here.

And I mean you are above and beyond Oriel.

Good luck with you anger and hatred.

Although my politics are conservative, I thought there were legitimate
problems with the extreme stance that Glenn Beck takes on television.

John Savard

ther are "legitimate problems" with any opinions other that ones own. just
saying that does nothing to add to the debate. debate is the only way to
change opinions.
care to expand on your statement?

Old December 22nd 09, 02:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AM

Quadibloc wrote:
Although my politics are conservative, I thought there were legitimate
problems with the extreme stance that Glenn Beck takes on television.

John Savard

Facts are facts. Glen just uses an alarmism to present
them. None of the facts he has presented are incorrect.
Not one arrest at any tea party event. Over 400 at
copenhagen. Facts are facts......

The far left goes into name calling mode all the time
yet when a conservative does it, it's somehow terrible.
What a double standard ! Pelosi does it as well as many
others. Being militant on the far left is acceptable.
Why ??

The mainstream media in America does indeed have a very
left wing leaning approach.

And Fox news does have the highest ratings of any cable
news network. Wonder why ??

No liberal radio talk show has ever succeeded in getting
good ratings.

I do NOT like Limbaugh at all, but again, the facts he
presents are true. His approach is just as bad as the
far left, that really sucks.

Obama has surrounded himself with far left leaning
people, and has taken a far left strategy.
Typical Chicago politics.............

We need a leader (s) who can govern from the CENTER
which is what 61% of Americans are politics wise.

Old December 22nd 09, 04:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
sunspot

"AM" wrote in message

We need a leader (s) who can govern from the CENTER
which is what 61% of Americans are politics wise.

Now they want it. They had a chance to do the right thing last Nov but
instead chose the blind route. Now the US is looming on the edge of
bankruptcy, corrupted morals and principles, and of course greed. What a
shame people never learn from history, Roman history that is.

Old December 22nd 09, 04:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
William R. Mattil

AM wrote:

[...]

Very Well put !.... but it won't be popular with the Liberal ******s
around here

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old December 22nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AM

sunspot wrote:

"AM" wrote in message

We need a leader (s) who can govern from the CENTER
which is what 61% of Americans are politics wise.

Now they want it. They had a chance to do the right thing last Nov but
instead chose the blind route. Now the US is looming on the edge of
bankruptcy, corrupted morals and principles, and of course greed. What
a shame people never learn from history, Roman history that is.

NO nation state in history (look for yourselves here)
has survived when it has pursued progressive utopian
ideals.

Not one............

Humans are governed by the same human instincts, wants,
emotions and desires as primitive men were. We cannot
escape it. We can only recognize this and strive for
the best parts of it to mitigate the negative ones,
which will always be with us.

Old December 22nd 09, 04:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
VicXnews

"sunspot" wrote in -
september.org:

They had a chance to do the right thing last Nov

and what was that???
Old December 22nd 09, 06:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
sunspot

"VicXnews" wrote in message
"sunspot" wrote in -
september.org:

They had a chance to do the right thing last Nov

and what was that???

to choose tweedle dumb or dumber and they chose dumber

CNN Glenn Beck Global Warming Lies kT Policy 123 May 9th 07 03:36 PM
Lockheed Martin satellite reliability honored for second consecutive year Jacques van Oene News 0 October 27th 04 05:08 PM
Cold War Hero to Be Honored OM History 9 April 26th 04 10:04 AM
Glenn or Glenda? OM History 1 February 21st 04 02:59 AM