...Ares1-X FAILURE...N KOREA Offers NASA Technical Advice~

Old November 7th 09, 02:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.politics
somefools

Default ...Ares1-X FAILURE...N KOREA Offers NASA Technical Advice~

"Jonathan" wrote in
:

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

As I listened to the radio at work, to my great relief and joy
the good news came about the highly anticipated Ares1-X
launch, our new manned booster for the future.
..and I QUOTE.....

...."The rocket performed as expected".

And it did.

All those "problems" you say you witnessed are normal behavior.

Next you be telling us it was a failure because the payload didn't make
into orbit...

The only anomaly I saw was with one of the chutes for the booster
splashdown that didn't open, but I'm sure they have seen that before and
only 2 of the 3 are needed for a safe recovery of the booster.