Flat space before gravity

Old December 2nd 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
[email protected]

Default Flat space before gravity

Except for the 4 dimensional round curve or empty hypersphere space
surface. It started infinitely small a 4 dimensioal point whith
infinitely small surface.

Old December 2nd 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 2, 2:15*pm, wrote:
Except for the 4 dimensional round curve or empty hypersphere space
surface. It started infinitely small a 4 dimensioal point whith
infinitely small surface.

How do you know this?

Double-A

Old December 3rd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
Sanforized[_2_]

wrote:

Except for the 4 dimensional round curve or empty hypersphere space
surface. It started infinitely small a 4 dimensioal point whith
infinitely small surface.

plonk
Old December 3rd 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
Morpheal[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
On Dec 2, 2:15�pm, wrote:
Except for the 4 dimensional round curve or empty hypersphere space
surface. It started infinitely small a 4 dimensioal point whith
infinitely small surface.

How do you know this?

It is purely a bad assumption.

1). Space-time is 5D not 4D.

2). That allows something from something, rather than something from
nothing.
The originary event then has somewhere to come from.
The destruction has somewhere to go to.

3). That allows for a potentially infinite process of coming into
being and going out of being,
in terms of what you see, as observer, from a 4D viewpoint. From
a 5D viewpoint you
would also see something along those same lines, but when it goes
out of existence
to your viewpoint it coms into existence to the 4D observer's
viewpoint. Oddly the two
cannot see each other from their own viewpoints. They only
observe effects across
that threshold. That threshold is defined as the boundary between
t and negative t.
Even though that is not all that 4D and 5D are about. It is about
space-time not only t.

4). The geometry of the universe, as we appear to know it, indicates
there is something
beyond it that is giving it that unusual geometry. When it came
into being there was
something in the way, that had to be pushed aside, in order for
that shape to happen.

5). I predict that we will find, once we know how to recognize it,
some stuff that is from
before the originary event of this part of all and everything
that there is.

I still like the lavalamp analogy. It simply keeps changing. The one
stuff in relation to
the other stuff. It falls short because the thin stuff and thick stuff
don't form a balance
of one transmuted into the other, but stand in a more static relation
while the globs
change, due to the pressures, forces, interactions of globs and non
glob stuff. A limited
analogy, but somewhat helpful, as it is very difficult to think in
5D.

I once asked a math researcher if we could calculate 5D space-time
coordinates yet,
in matrices, but was told not yet. Working on it, but not yet !

Cheers.

Robert Morpheal

Old December 3rd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
[email protected]

On Dec 2, 5:42*pm, Morpheal wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Dec 2, 2:15 pm, wrote:
[...]

Time is a property of the hypresphere surface.
Old December 4th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
nadda

Morpheal wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Dec 2, 2:15�pm, wrote:
[...]

Space in Time is actually time in or through space. There is other
dimension in time. It is not like a series of snapshots but it is evenst
or time expanding. I can grasp travel to future time if ever the device
or indeed a a"wormhole" is accesses across time to future.I am not
comfortable with going back to expired events. It will take me a while
to work with that one, Exceeding the speed of time? or leaping across
time is the more logical. If time began it will end. If we emerged
within the progress of time and time always will be..either way the
fabric, of time, in space, "time and space" could be ripped or a
wormhole or tear could occur. Of course space would not rip just time.
Time is our perception. Time progresses within the system at rates
pecular to the rate or progress of events. Outside the system Time is
expanding and accelerating accordingg to the witness that space is
accelerating. This appears to be a uniform rate everywhere, unless
someone else has something lately. This is the truest clock? If nothing
is ever made or destoyed and there is no beginnings and no end then Time
was in progress and always will be. Whether the systems approach or
rupture time is something to think about. What happens then? Time is
ruptured, torn or can it be exceeded. Everything comes back together???
The current theory of ever faster expanding universe will spread all
natter si thin that no large objects will exist in the emptyness just a
very rare dust? What would be "our" timescale based on current
velocities, of any, of these events?