Lawsuit from a kook

Old September 17th 03, 08:42 AM

Default Lawsuit from a kook

Bob Officer wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:55:14 +0100, in sci.astro,
wrote:

The Commentator wrote:

Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

Well, I guess that the rules in the internet world are the same
everywhere.

So you are saying Italian law and US law are the same? BULL****!

Italian cops have no jurisdiction in the US and US cops have no
jurisdiction in Italy. Apparently this simple fact escapes you.

and by the way I love skate in the ice no matter if it is a thin one..

I guess you guy don't work and you have a lot of spare time,you know I
work hard for my money..and right now I'm too busy to engage with you
punks..

Yeah, I guess you would have to spread a lot of viruses to make it pay.

LOL - I suppose his paper route isn't bringing him the riches he
thinks he deserves )

Did you ever watch "get a life" TV show with Chris Elliot...

I don't think we get that over in the UK. It might be on one of the
satellite channels, but I don't have a sat system.

Sounds like a comedy, presumably with some guy who's in his 40's who
has a paper route?

I never watch much TV anyway - too many other, better things to do

DP

--
David_Paterson = ¦ ;

Senior programmer There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Science Ltd. those who can count, and those who can't...
Old September 18th 03, 04:28 AM
Bob Officer

wrote:

The Commentator wrote:

Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

[...]

Too bad it was done well... too bad Chris Elliot is so repulsive being on
the cutting edge. I think growing up son of a great comedian (bob elliot)
Made him work closer to the edge of what is really funny and what is inane.

Sounds like a comedy, presumably with some guy who's in his 40's who
has a paper route?

Close guess and you are right.

I never watch much TV anyway - too many other, better things to do

I don't normally either. When that show was on, the kids did watch it. The
best episode IMHO was where he built a kit submarine in an upstairs
bathroom. I watched it usually as I red in the living room.

--
Aktohdi