Comrade! Love in space!

Old April 13th 08, 04:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Comrade! Love in space!

Russian girl, Italian astronaut...sounds like a 1960's Italian sci-fi
movie..."Paolo On The Prowl"? ;-)
http://www.mnweekly.ru/national/20080214/55310006.html

Pat
Old April 14th 08, 04:09 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:a8ednR1sg7xkt5_VnZ2dnUVZ_ryqnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
Russian girl, Italian astronaut...sounds like a 1960's Italian sci-fi
movie..."Paolo On The Prowl"? ;-)
http://www.mnweekly.ru/national/20080214/55310006.html

Pat

I don't give a stuff what he looks like; what does _she_ look like??

Old April 14th 08, 06:33 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

I don't give a stuff what he looks like; what does _she_ look like??

Like all Russian space girls, of course:
http://static.flickr.com/101/256730856_845c78fc85.jpg
Actually, the upper-class ones I ran into over their seemed to be
over-the-top competitive against each other, like they wanted all of the
other girls they knew to be dead ASAP. :-)

Pat
Old April 14th 08, 07:23 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:vOGdneF1KMJ6cZ_VnZ2dnUVZ_rKtnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

Alan Erskine wrote:

I don't give a stuff what he looks like; what does _she_ look like??

Like all Russian space girls, of course:
http://static.flickr.com/101/256730856_845c78fc85.jpg
Actually, the upper-class ones I ran into over their seemed to be
over-the-top competitive against each other, like they wanted all of the
other girls they knew to be dead ASAP. :-)

Pat

The woman in the link looks a great deal better than svetlana savitskaya
(http://images.google.com.au/images?g...oi=spell&resnu
m=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=svetlana+savitskaya&spell=1) - not chosen for her
physical appearance (although, as I recall, her housekeeping abilities were
questioned by her 'fellow' [male] cosmonauts during her mission).

Old April 14th 08, 08:06 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

The woman in the link looks a great deal better than svetlana savitskaya
(http://images.google.com.au/images?g...oi=spell&resnu
m=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=svetlana+savitskaya&spell=1) - not chosen for her
physical appearance (although, as I recall, her housekeeping abilities were
questioned by her 'fellow' [male] cosmonauts during her mission).

That's Milla Jovovich; superheated ultravixen, born in Kiev, USSR on
December 17th, 1975, and inheritor of the great Ukrainian Golden Eyes
(in her case golden speckles on light blue-gray-green eyes that will
knock you flat on your ass.)
Comrade! Read up on this multi-talented Hero-Wonder-Girl!:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
BTW, that music album of hers "The Divine Comedy" will also knock you
flat on your capitalist ass; _she_ really can sing, and those songs are
really something to hear, and stick in your head like bubblegum on the
bottom of your decadent counter-revolutionary Nike sneakers.
I haven't heard that album in around ten years, and I pretty sure I
could sing most of the songs on it from memory. :-)

Pat
Old April 14th 08, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote:

That's Milla Jovovich; superheated ultravixen, born in Kiev, USSR on
December 17th, 1975, and inheritor of the great Ukrainian Golden Eyes
(in her case golden speckles on light blue-gray-green eyes that will
knock you flat on your ass.)

Let's have a close-up of one of her eyes:
http://www.myhometheater.homestead.c.../Milla_eye.jpg
They had a ad she did for some sort of eye make-up in a magazine one of
the girls I used to work with out at Jamestown Airport brought to work,
and I was trying to figure out some way to steal that page with no one
noticing that it was gone, but some other horny guy at the airport got
to it before I did, and by the time I was ready to steal it, it had
already been cut out of the magazine.*
Dear God, but what beautiful eyes.

* In lust, the bold always win... Charles Darwin suspected that; and
Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand made it the very ink they wrote their
screeds with. :-D

Pat
Old April 14th 08, 11:39 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:BradnSTNIPkGn57VnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

That's Milla Jovovich; superheated ultravixen, born in Kiev, USSR on
December 17th, 1975, and inheritor of the great Ukrainian Golden Eyes
(in her case golden speckles on light blue-gray-green eyes that will
knock you flat on your ass.)
Comrade! Read up on this multi-talented Hero-Wonder-Girl!:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
BTW, that music album of hers "The Divine Comedy" will also knock you
flat on your capitalist ass; _she_ really can sing, and those songs are
really something to hear, and stick in your head like bubblegum on the
bottom of your decadent counter-revolutionary Nike sneakers.
I haven't heard that album in around ten years, and I pretty sure I
could sing most of the songs on it from memory. :-)

Pat

Shows how much you know you communist scum - I wear Dunlops. So there! ;-)

Old April 14th 08, 11:40 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:TOydnRm7IccRkZ7VnZ2dnUVZ_rKtnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

Let's have a close-up of one of her eyes:
http://www.myhometheater.homestead.c.../Milla_eye.jpg

Maybe she should stay away from the reactor?

Old April 14th 08, 02:18 PM posted to sci.space.history
eyeball

(http://images.google.com.au/images?g...&sa=X&oi=spell...
[...]

She is hot, and 5th Element was on tv (too late for me) last night.
But she'd be even hotter with some meat on her bones...
Old April 14th 08, 03:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"eyeball" wrote in message

She is hot, and 5th Element was on tv (too late for me) last night.
But she'd be even hotter with some meat on her bones...

I was thinking of about 90kg of meat - ok, 85kg of fat and 5kg of meat...
(me).