Dark Matter ... what is it ??

Old July 27th 14, 03:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Dark Matter ... what is it ??

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:41:55 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Friday, July 25, 2014 10:36:48 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

There is a theory that when the primordial soup began to coalesce

right after the Big Bang and at the end of the faster then SOL

inflationary period, matter and anti-matter began to form. For

every 1 million particles of anti-matter, one million and one

particles

od matter were formed. In the subsequent orgy of annihilation

between the two arch enemies of the realm of physics, the

remaining particles of Matter carried the day and claimed victory

and history as we know it today, began.

But what happened to the ashes, the cinders of destruction of the

two polar opposites ??? they can't just vanish into thin air, as

only

a GuthBallian obsession with the utterly absurd or a Hit Girl

science

fanatic, as practiced by our resident Moderator Harlow Alan Victor

Campbell (aka HVAC), renowned Anal Pirate, Rump Ranger and

day dreamer par excellence, would like us to believe.

Could they be the as yet undetected and unverified "Dark Matter"
??

After all, as totally black and sub-atomic in size they would be

almost impossible to detect, but in totality present a formidable

mass of gravitational influence throughout the Cosmos. They could

also be the one unchanging influence that could explain the SOL

constant.

That's actually a viable theory that even I could allow to stand.

Lets see who can constructively contribute to it besides mpc755.

*** In that case, I must be wrong.

But HardBlow, the great Hit Girl educated scientist and ****ing

know-it all will surely set you straight ... read his drivel on

Neutrinos and Gamma rays, which is all that popped up when

he Googled "Composition of HardBlow's turds" ...

In other words, this topic of yours was just another ruse.

*** GuthBall, let's put aside for a moment the fact that you are
about as much of a scientist as treBert or HVAC claim to be,
but agreeing with me on anything, is just a tad suspicious,
because thus far you've been wrong on just about everything.

Old July 28th 14, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

*** Thank you Saul ... couldn't have said it any better myself ...
the lad's just a bit touched ... if you know what I mean ...

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

BHAH, BLAH, BLAH, YOU ****ING IMBECILE!

SAME OLD SAME OLD! ALL WRONG!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 09:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

Except unlike yourself, I'm not blind or much less colorblind,

and I happen know when geometric stuff of significantly symmetrical
attributes is artificial as opposed to natural formed stuff.

Perhaps there’s not all that much new under the sun, unless you'd

care to actually look at a wee bit of what the extremely nearby planet
Venus has to offer, as hardly any significant sunlight is getting
through to its geodynamically active surface, and especially of the
GuthVenus site of such a mountainous and canyon terrain, as perhaps
then you'll also notice that this one extremely nearby planet is
simply like no other planet or moon by way of offering this
substantial kind of structured scale and rational community of what
interprets as considerable infrastructure, that had been created by
some kind of a sufficiently advanced intelligence, or that of at least
smarter than a typical 5th grader because most of our terrestrial 5th
graders as having been mostly indoctrinated instead of educated are
pretty much becoming our future lost cause generation of every child
left behind, that can no longer independently think deductively for
itself.

Brad Guth, I SURE AM A MORON!

#1 Photons #2 Electrons mother QM nature uses as her main building blocks. Trying to figure out how she uses neutrinos Can't seem to get the picture. Please help this old man TreBert