Another alternative to ESAS

Old September 23rd 05, 06:15 PM
Monte Davis

Default Another alternative to ESAS

Good Morning.

I am Arkenewu Olagatni, President of Binky-Cameroon Aerospatiale, a
very private company. All my life was growing up in Bumfucque Oeste,
I dreamed about Bert Rutan, Jerry Pornelle or William Shatner.
Fortunately, the liberator of my people appointed me to head up our
innovative space program. I am not NASA, Lockheed , Boeing, or
Northrup. I am BCA, a company of goatherds which grows more private
with every passing moment. We can do it. You can help.

It is my understanding that you are intending to spend $104 billion in
space. Please forward only one lumpy billion to my attention at
Bancque de Geneve, Account #783938810053, password
. I will make a "boomerocket." This is our
national specialty. It goes into orbit and comes back. Not just the
rocket, but the fuel and payload,too. If we find extra fuel in space,
we can bring that back.

"Not possible" you say? That is the kind of NAy-SAying that foundered
so many public projects. We are so private, we do not look in
mirrors. In the words of our chief engineer, Tom Bombadil, "Public
money. Private parts." It works for me.

Be blessed.

Mr. Arkenewu Olagatni
CEO and Chief Fantast
Binky-Cameroon Aerospatiale
Old September 23rd 05, 09:21 PM
Rand Simberg

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:15:53 GMT, in a place far, far away, Monte
Davis made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

[...]

Only if you'll subcontract to the Elbonians.
Old September 23rd 05, 09:22 PM
Josh Hill

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:15:53 GMT, Monte Davis
wrote:

[...]

Heh

Good one

--
Josh

"This is a devastating storm. This is a storm that's
going to require immediate action now." -George W. Bush,
four days after Hurricane Katrina
Old September 24th 05, 01:49 AM
Michael Rhino

"Monte Davis" wrote in message
Good Morning.

I am BCA, a company of goatherds which grows more private
with every passing moment.

Um, does that mean that you hide behind the bushes for few minutes at a
time?