Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 22nd 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

For a buck, the likes of Michael Moore will write down just about
anything, including songs, somewhat like how our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) took so nicely to writing such extra nasty things
about an already nasty Saddam (actually it was extensively via his two
kids going postal), that of all things Saddam actually had a few lids
on most of their religious factions, and was otherwise nearly always
the under-priced and/or lowball guy on the spot oil market (good thing
we put a stop to all of that).

BTW; Infomercial-Science is often chuck full of perfectly good
information that's mixed in with the bad and the ugly, as carefully
rewritten in a very scientifically proper manner for looking so very
NOVA/scientific but otherwise just the SWAG and/or brown-nosed and thus
paid-for social/political interpretations of the actual facts (aka GW
Bush like), as interpreted in order to wag the biggest dog and thereby
suit the ulterior motives and hidden agenda(s) at hand.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 22nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:

You know where this all ends up:
http://jpcolliat.free.fr/ekra/ekraC.html

Pat

Pat,

interesting article. While I don't have any specifics, as I was
eavesdropping on that particular conversation, I figure that's where
the speakers had been inspired.

I was wondering if the confederate air force was actually going to try
and launch HPR off of a PBY catalina. the two people in question had
mentioned something about the catalina starting its run from alabama
shores (what there is of alabama shores.)

I imagine you could launch them sideways out of the side blisters and
let the airflow turn them forwards as they flew, but other than that or
the nose turret I don't know where you'd mount them that they wouldn't
be in danger of hitting the props.

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Robert Juliano wrote:

whether or not you "keep a positive spin" on your loose cannons, is
not important.

But does let us know that these are rifled breech-loading loose cannon. ;-)

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Chuck Stewart wrote:

But in that case... if one of those boosters CATO's
they'll be known as the EkranoPrang that launched
a Sea Dart.

My dad was lucky enough to have flown on one of those once during WW II;
he said the view out of the side blisters was downright amazing.

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

In message .com, Brad
Guth writes
Peter Twydell,
Trying to keep a positive spin on my lose cannons is a task that you
folks should not take lightly.

For Christ's almighty sake on a stick, just get Michael Moore to script
and orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it. Trust me,
there's nothing that Michael Moore could possibly do that's worse off
than what our perpetrated cold-wars and that of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) has already gotten us into.
-
Brad Guth

WTF are you on about now? You've lost a cannon? As well as your marbles?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old March 22nd 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Robert Juliano wrote:

is President Bush an LLPOF (and WTF does LLPOF mean?)

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
I kid you not: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/LLPOF

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Rand Simberg wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:14:58 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Robert Juliano wrote:

is President Bush an LLPOF (and WTF does LLPOF mean?)

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
I kid you not: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/LLPOF

I see London, I see France, I see Bradley's nutty rants.

What a newsgroup. We not only have a village idiot (Chomko), but a
village lunatic (Guth).

Rand,

Can I be the village smith? I've got most of the equipment on hand, and
I can build the rest. (and smiths get lots of beer, good food, and women...)

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

is President Bush an LLPOF (and WTF does LLPOF mean?)

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
I kid you not: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/LLPOF

Pat

Pat,

Good grief! And here I was thinking that brad's little acronym was some
sort of serious political group, or a technical term I had heretofore
missed.

must be those loose cannons...

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

For some pesky reason "David Bacque" keeps his nicely scripted topic
entro as being of what's continually on top of the Usenet heap,
regardless of whatever else is being contributed, thus making it look
as though his initial statements and questions are of all that matters.
Is that good spookology damage-control or what?

is President Bush an LLPOF (and WTF does LLPOF mean?) or a born-again
pagan warlord?

Of course he is, as our proven Liar Liar Pants On Fire sort of guy, and
equally a pagan born-again soul that's as Koran (aka Skull and Bones)
cult like as they come. But that's a good thing because, we should be
able to get Bush and the likes of Dick Cheney to play their own parts
as is.

Is Brad Guth a nazi? or a just a jumped up twerp, hoping to pick up
a blasa gavel?

Of course not, as I'm supposed to be the environmental salvaging good
guy, the messenger from hell that's not going away any time soon.

Here's another updated version of what I'd posted before.

"Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?" NOT REALLY.
"Does somebody at NASA finally get it?" NOT REALLY.
"Does our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) finally get it?" NOT REALLY.
NASA's and NOAA's infomercial-science are quite often chuck full of
perfectly good information that's thoughtfully mixed in with the bad
and the ugly, though as carefully rewritten in a very scientifically
proper manner for looking so very NOVA/scientific and proper, but
otherwise at best offering us the honest SWAG of whatever's most likely
and/or as otherwise sufficiently brown-nosed skewed and paid-for as per
the mainstream of social/political interpretations of the actual facts
(aka GW Bush like), as having been orchestrated in order to spin and
wag the biggest dog, thereby exclude whatever's of negative evidence so
as to best suit the ulterior motives and hidden agenda(s) at hand.

Some folks that simply don't seem to appreciate a good phony baloney
story are just not with it, and as such they apparently should be
stalked and bashed at every possible opportunity, rather than taken
into consideration.

Perhaps our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) can manage to start WW-III,
whereas that way we'd be all set and every bit as motivated as we're
ever going to get. For starters, we could accuse those unreasonably
energy-rich Canadians of being too green as well as too French, and
just like those WMD we'd invented, in order to rectify the situation we
could go about summarily causing as much shock and awe worth of
collateral damage, causing civil wars and the demise upon all of those
Dudley Duright's before they realized whatever hit them.

With that nearby cash of such high quality coal, oil-sands, crude oil
and natural gas, not to mention their massive hydroelectric plus a few
nuclear units of energy that's growing as we speak, along with a few of
those blue-ice diamond mines tossed in for good measure, in which case
we could continue to pollute mother Earth and proceed to global-warm
like there's no tomorrow. There also wouldn't be any further
complications or pesky terrifs for installing those transcanadian oil
and gas pipe lines from Alaska to most anywhere we'd care to go.

There's also enough high-ground in Canada that we wouldn't have to
worry about any stinking rising of oceans, and then we could do the
very same thing or one better to Greenland once most of it's ice has
melted.

your whining in this matter fails to impress.

What's to whine about? I'd thought sharing the truth and nothing but
the truth was all that mattered. Obviously you do not agree.

I have an honest question;
WTF is wrong with this picture, especially when the likes of "Robert
Juliano" is taking so much valuable time to basically share so damn
little if anything, other than more of Usenet naysayism that's
obviously running amuck exactly like our resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush).
-
Brad Guth

Old March 22nd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Robert Juliano wrote:

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
I kid you not: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/LLPOF

Pat

Pat,

Good grief! And here I was thinking that brad's little acronym was
some sort of serious political group, or a technical term I had
heretofore missed.

I think Brad is a big potty mouth, that's what I think.
And not just any big potty mouth, but a fellow-traveling pinko dupe of
the bolshevik cryptocommies pixie potty mouth.

Sen. Joseph McCarthy