CEV to be made commercially available

Old December 13th 05, 02:46 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

OM wrote:

Rand went into Scotts killfile; Pat came out.

...Boy, if that's not a patrimony suit confession, I'll eat Herb's
hat.

I'm too disgusted to comment...

...Hey, you should have worn protection.

He did; he had this black suit and cape on, and ma says all she heard
was this rhythmic mechanical breathing sound.
Omni-Mind never told you who your son was, did he Rand?
Join me! As father and son we shall reestablish the power of the Red
Side in Russia! :-D

Pat
Old December 13th 05, 02:52 AM posted to sci.space.history

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Hey now! My hat's too nice to be nibbled on! A whole lotta Aussie
rabbits gave their fur to make that felt, I'll have you know.

Wouldn't it be neat if Olivia Newton-John opened a imported Australian
lingerie shop called "Downunderwear"?
Okay, it was just a thought...

Pat
Old December 13th 05, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:52:16 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote
(in article ):

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Hey now! My hat's too nice to be nibbled on! A whole lotta Aussie
rabbits gave their fur to make that felt, I'll have you know.

Wouldn't it be neat if Olivia Newton-John opened a imported Australian
lingerie shop called "Downunderwear"?
Okay, it was just a thought...

And a fine thought it was, too, Patrick. I see some true merit.

Pat

--
Herb

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
~ RAH

Old December 13th 05, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:

"Luke, *I* am your father."

"Ben! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, Luke...*I* am your -mother-..."

"And Yoda is your older brother, and you're going to end up like that if
you don't stop playing with yourself."

Pat
Old December 13th 05, 02:59 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:39:34 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my

...Another confession, Rand? Scott needs to press charges now.

Not a confession. A whine. I didn't have protection because I was
raped. I didn't ask to go in there.

...Actually, I suspected *you* were the rapist. Science shows most
rapists only reply to posts using two no more than two sentences to a
quip. Obligatory third sentence.

Must be non-Jewish science...
Old December 13th 05, 03:18 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:08:17 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:59:43 GMT, h (Tommy
Lee Simberg) wrote:

Must be non-Jewish science...

...Let's not get anti-semetic, Rand.

Me?!

Nothing anti-semitic about *my* post...
Old December 13th 05, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.history

Pat Flannery wrote:

OM wrote:

"Luke, *I* am your father."

"Ben! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, Luke...*I* am your -mother-..."

"And Yoda is your older brother, and you're going to end up like that
if you don't stop playing with yourself."

Pat

You know, when I started this thread two months ago, this was *not* how
I envisioned it going.

--
"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller
Old December 13th 05, 04:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:06:36 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

This impresses my as one strange group.

No ****. They also take themselves a mite too seriously.

I suspect that these are a bunch of kids who inherited a lot of money
and think they are going to lead some sort of libertarian
political/economic revolution

Your suspicion (as is the case with most of your suspicions) has zero
basis in reality. At least if the reference is to this particular
picure.

Of course, there seems to be some confusion between whether "this
group" means Samizdatans (the blog at which the picture was
published), or the three people in the particular picture.

Of course, such confusion would be par for the course of the people
discussing it...
Old December 13th 05, 05:13 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:03:53 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:57:40 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Don't get our hopes up. ;-)

"Down yer shaft, Rand."

Hope your health continues to improve, regardless.
Old December 13th 05, 12:38 PM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:03:19 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote:

Japanese girlfriend...sumo wrestling fan....they'd have looked at you
askance in WW II. :-)

This is my second Japanese girlfriend. The first was majoring in German
politics at a Japanese university. A one-woman Axis reunion

BTW, OM sent me this, which is great: http://origamiboulder.com/

Yeah- I've seen that- really funny!

Strangest thing that happened to me regarding television was watching
KXJB TV out of Fargo one morning as a Jolly Green Giant helicopter run
into that tower and toppled it:
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/kvalbert.htm
My family went to see the downed tower, and I used to have a piece of
red glass from one of the anticollision beacons on it. I was going to
take a piece of metal from the crashed helicopter, but it had blood on
it, so I left it where it was.

You're never going to get to do any technical writing for Geraldo with that
attitude...

Dale