Why is science, space, and history so inportent?

Old June 7th 05, 06:53 PM

Default Why is science, space, and history so inportent?

I have trouble with these subjects in school, and I am not the only
one. But why do we need to know about how to find orgens in a frog or
why did america become a free countrey? Can you help me with this
question?
Your friend
K-girl15

Old June 7th 05, 08:10 PM
k-girl15

??????

Old June 7th 05, 08:12 PM
Damon Hill

"k-girl15" wrote in news:1118171410.446466.171570
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

??????

He didn't understand your question.

--Damon
Old June 7th 05, 08:45 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Damon Hill" wrote in message
31...
Even when you finally graduate from school, learning doesn't stop.

It just costs more. In college, though, you don't have to ask permission to
potty.

Old June 7th 05, 08:56 PM
Pat Flannery

Damon Hill wrote:

Okay, so you're confused. That's understandable; you're being
given a lot of knowledge and it's hard to see how all the strange
pieces fit together into something you can understand.

Although combining the dissected frog and fetal pig parts into one
creature is a lot of fun, and the resulting "Fetal Frig" is the perfect
thing to slip into somebody's school lunchbox when they aren't looking.
Particularly if you can make it look like it was gnawing on the food in
the lunchbox, and may have died of poisoning.

Even when you finally graduate from school, learning doesn't stop.
Life is a constant learning experience. When you choose to stop
learning, you stop growing and may even start dying, in a
metaphorical sense.

Yeah... look what happened to The President- you don't want to end up
like that, do you? :-)

Pat
Old June 7th 05, 09:01 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Tell you what: when you realize that your first sentence is an
improper comma splice, learn how to spell "organs," learn why "America"
should be capitalized, learn how to spell "country," and why "this
question" you refer to isn't singular but should be plural, you may
understand the value of a good education.

Until then, good luck.

Little did Herb suspect what he'd be finding in his lunchbox the next
time he showed up before the Supreme Court; or that the Fetal Frig
wouldn't be completely dead, but continuing to make irregular motions in
a most objectionable manner. ;-)

Pat