Anti-Christian illness get more virulent

Old December 17th 04, 03:26 AM
Florian

Default Anti-Christian illness get more virulent

Of course the Buddhists are
moral, too, so perhaps it should be Judeao-Christian-Buddhist =

tradition.

Us atheists are moral too.

-Florian

Old December 17th 04, 04:53 AM
Joe Bergeron

In article , Florian
wrote:

Us atheists are moral too.

C'mon Florian. How can you be moral if you don't have God threatening
to toast your ass if you aren't? Have you ever heard of a Christian who
indulged in greed, wrath, tyranny, lies, vengeance, violence...uh...

Okay, never mind.

--
Joe Bergeron

http://www.joebergeron.com
Old December 17th 04, 05:04 AM
T.T.

"Joe Bergeron" wrote in message
ed...
In article , Florian
wrote:

Us atheists are moral too.

C'mon Florian. How can you be moral if you don't have God threatening
to toast your ass if you aren't? Have you ever heard of a Christian who
indulged in greed, wrath, tyranny, lies, vengeance, violence...uh...

I have been a good boy and Santa will come down the chimney and give me
things.

Old December 17th 04, 05:05 AM
ROM SPACE KNIGHT NURSE

Gee...I'm a liberal, always have been...yet, gee...I'm a vegetarian, so
that animals don't get killed for me...and I watch where I walk on
sidewalks so I don't step on ants....and drive home slowly and carefully
so that I don't run into a deer. How can someone like me, your basic
Wisconsin Liberal, be a threat to America? Wouldn't people like Bush be
the threat, as he kills innocents and creates hate against Americans by
those who suffer for his greed? hmmm?

SUPPORT OUR HALLIBURTONS

Old December 17th 04, 05:25 AM
Florian

I have been a good boy and Santa will come down the chimney and give me
things.

At least Santa rewards for goodness. The Christian god rewards for =
obedience. I'll take Santa any day.

-Florian

Old December 17th 04, 10:34 AM
DBogan3220

hmmmm let me see, How about King James for openiers

Clear Skies
Dwight L Bogan

Old December 17th 04, 08:02 PM
Cousin Ricky

off-topic
Davoud wrote:
Those Christians who
believe, believe in one God who is said to manifest Himself in
mysterious persons, and not in three gods.

That is correct, at least for most denominations.

Catholics hold the BVM in
high regard, perhaps almost with the status of a deity, but

Protestants
never mention Mary at all except when telling the Christmas story.

We Catholics hold the mother of our Lord and Savior in very high
regard, but we do NOT, repeat, do NOT, NOT, NOT consider her the least
bit divine. The idea that we do is a misperception or misunderstanding
by some non-Catholics, not unlike that of someone who doesn't
understand Christianity, yet tries to explain it anyway, saying that we
worship three gods and a goddess.
/off-topic

Crosspostings are removed.

Clear skies!

--
~ U.S. Virgin Islands ~ USDA zone 11 ~ 18.3N, 64.9W ~