Island Universes in Outer Space

Old February 7th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Island Universes in Outer Space

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 12:48:54 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 3:25:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 5:22:54 AM UTC-6, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:15:32 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:59:53 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Each galaxy is its own universe with its own rules and its own laws of physics.

Complete fantasy on your part. An extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence.

Let's see your evidence!

We know each galaxy has its own rules because we know each galaxy has a

different kind of life form who believe different things into existence.

You are joking, right? No one can be this uneducated... can they?

If you don't know about believing things into existence that proves how stupid

you are.

Old February 7th 19, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 12:46:36 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 3:22:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:15:32 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:59:53 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Each galaxy is its own universe with its own rules and its own laws of physics.

Complete fantasy on your part. An extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence.

Let's see your evidence!

If you think it is fantasy, evidence for you is not possible.

Another fantasy claimed without evidence...

Evidence is not possible for any atheist because atheists do not know anything.

Another fantasy claimed without evidence...

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.
Old February 8th 19, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 11:34:32 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 12:46:36 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 3:22:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:15:32 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:59:53 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Each galaxy is its own universe with its own rules and its own laws of physics.

Complete fantasy on your part. An extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence.

Let's see your evidence!

If you think it is fantasy, evidence for you is not possible.

Another fantasy claimed without evidence...

Evidence is not possible for any atheist because atheists do not know anything.

Another fantasy claimed without evidence...

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.

For me its That is it.However I can go with Allah having 69 virgins waiting for me in heaven.Pee-Aire is 100% Allah. Reality I never had a better offer.Bert
Old February 8th 19, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.

Well there's no evidence whatsoever, that there is any existence from
about a minute after the oxygen to the brain cuts off. The brain
contains all our perceptions, knowledge, experience, aspirations,
etc., etc. Once it's gone, we're gone. Simple - end of story !
Old February 8th 19, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 6:27:09 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.

Well there's no evidence whatsoever, that there is any existence from
about a minute after the oxygen to the brain cuts off. The brain
contains all our perceptions, knowledge, experience, aspirations,
etc., etc. Once it's gone, we're gone. Simple - end of story !

Everyone is already gone and were never there.
Old February 8th 19, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, February 8, 2019 at 9:33:05 AM UTC-6, Whisper wrote:
On 8/02/2019 11:27 wrote:

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.

Well there's no evidence whatsoever, that there is any existence from
about a minute after the oxygen to the brain cuts off. The brain
contains all our perceptions, knowledge, experience, aspirations,
etc., etc. Once it's gone, we're gone. Simple - end of story !

Not completely true. There are some in this newsgroup who seem to be
functioning after the oxygen to the brain has been cut off.

All life functions are already stopped.

No Empty Space =Universes G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 3 April 18th 09 04:16 PM
Huge waves that hit Reunion Island tracked from space (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 27th 07 01:25 AM
Space Island Group S H Space Station 6 April 18th 06 07:23 AM
The space between universes codesapien Astronomy Misc 24 October 18th 05 04:11 AM
Space Island One Thomas Former Space Station 0 January 11th 04 10:30 AM