Tonight is the big DEBATE..

Old August 6th 15, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

Default Tonight is the big DEBATE..

... with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

Don't stay out too late.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends

We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside...

Come inside, the show's about to start

Guaranteed to blow your head apart

Rest assured you'll get your money's worth

Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo

You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Right before your eyes we pull laughter from the skies

And he laughs until he cries, then he dies, then he dies

Come inside, the show's about to start

Guaranteed to blow your head apart

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo

You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Roll up, roll up, roll up

See the show

Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool

Seven virgins and a mule, keep it cool, keep it cool

We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown

Were exclusively our own, all our own, all our own

Come and see the show, come and see the show

Come and see the show

See the show "

Old August 6th 15, 06:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:05:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncarollo2
wrote:

.. with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

It's like Saturday Night Live. Not worth watching, because you can get
the 5 minutes of humor the next day in YouTube clips. This will be the
same.
Old August 6th 15, 07:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

wrote:

.. with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

It's like Saturday Night Live. Not worth watching, because you can get
the 5 minutes of humor the next day in YouTube clips. This will be the
same.

It will be Gounod's March of the Marionettes. They should play that music as they march in.
Old August 6th 15, 07:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

wrote:

.. with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

It's like Saturday Night Live. Not worth watching, because you can get
the 5 minutes of humor the next day in YouTube clips. This will be the
same.

I was really hoping that they might have a swimsuit competition.
Old August 6th 15, 07:21 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 12:05:20 PM UTC-5, Uncarollo2 wrote:
[...]

....and this just in... weather today in Cleveland is looking like fatuous, humid clouds filling the skies with a persistent haze and extended periods of concussive dunderstorms.
Old August 6th 15, 10:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

wrote:

.. with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

It's like Saturday Night Live. Not worth watching, because you can get
the 5 minutes of humor the next day in YouTube clips. This will be the
same.

I'm sure that you're a Hillary, "She hasn't been criminally charged,
yet," Clintoon fan.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 6th 15, 10:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

wrote:

.. with my favorite candidate

exclusively on FOX! it's a date.

It's like Saturday Night Live. Not worth watching, because you can get
the 5 minutes of humor the next day in YouTube clips. This will be the
same.

I'm sure that you're a Hillary, "She hasn't been criminally charged,
yet," Clintoon fan.

It's interesting that those most affected by policies that would hurt them, will saddle up to those politicians that will cut Veteran's benefits should they ascend to the presidency. This has been the policy of the GOP house and Senate as well as every candidate that will speak tonight. Interesting, but not surprising.

Some other interesting observations - one problem is that on the GOP side there are many supporters who don't confront their own situation. They've lost their job, but they'd rather believe its because of Immigration and Affirmative Action and not a changing economy. They firmly believe that immigration and Affirmative Action are the reason they lost their job building cars for Big Auto - not Big Auto's decision to move manufacturing abroad to take advantage of government incentives that open their products to new customers and the politicians who made those choices available to US companies. As a result, they're trying to solve the wrong problems by holding the wrong people accountable.

It offers the opportunity to dig up xenophobia about immigrants and those who receive entitlements rather than confront the real issues effecting America and his base.
The illegal immigrant who picks cherries for less than minimum wage is a bigger issue than the auto manufacturer who offshored 40,000 jobs.
The single mother receiving welfare is a bigger issue than the fact that the US has essentially become a service based economy which by definition, leads to an erosion of the middle class.
The fact that the federal government funds some people's birth control is a bigger issue than American goods becoming too expensive for foreign buyers..

Even more ironic, Donald Trump, a man who inherited close to $100MM and builds real estate for the 1% of the 1%, wants to be the voice of the Everyman.. Is it possible that he will turn out to be another Teddy Roosevelt who turned against his fellow 1 percenters and put some sanity back into capitalism? If so, he has my vote. But if he turns out to be the same old same old GOP clown who wants to cut taxes for billionaires rather than fully fund veterans needs, then no dice. And if he thinks like the other clowns that the Earth is 6000 years old, stick a fork in him, he's done!

Old August 6th 15, 10:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:02:02 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:

I'm sure that you're a Hillary, "She hasn't been criminally charged,
yet," Clintoon fan.

Right now, my vote is for Bernie Sanders. After him, Martin O'Malley.
But obviously, I'd vote for Hillary over any of the clowns in the
Republican bus. I don't have any real problem with her, I'd just
rather see a fresher face in the White House.
Old August 6th 15, 11:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 14:42:52 -0700 (PDT), Uncarollo2
wrote this crap:

Even more ironic, Donald Trump, a man who inherited close to $100MM

Wow! He has $100 worth of M&Ms. That's more than I have.

Old August 6th 15, 11:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

wrote:

I'm sure that you're a Hillary, "She hasn't been criminally charged,
yet," Clintoon fan.

Right now, my vote is for Bernie Sanders. After him, Martin O'Malley.
But obviously, I'd vote for Hillary over any of the clowns in the
Republican bus. I don't have any real problem with her, I'd just
rather see a fresher face in the White House.

Hillary hates the military. She and her husband are also criminals.
Her husband was impeached and disbarred. She has also lost her law
license. She belongs in an orange pantsuit.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

About debate advicegiven[_3_] Astronomy Misc 1 July 7th 09 03:30 PM
The Debate Double-A Misc 1 October 14th 04 04:06 AM
Debate on GR Jack Sarfatti Astronomy Misc 0 January 9th 04 01:53 AM
the antiquity of the ETI debate James Oberg History 1 August 12th 03 02:09 AM