Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Sunday 7 December 2014

Old December 8th 14, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.science
Google News via sci.space.science Admin

Default Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Sunday 7 December 2014

space OR planetary science - Google News

'Life on Earth is in peril. We have no future if we don't go into space' -
The Guardian

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...anned-missions

The Guardian
Life on Earth is in peril. We have no future if we dont go into space
The Guardian
Robotic missions are much cheaper and may provide more scientific
information, but they dont catch the public imagination in the same way,
and they dont spread the human race into space, which Im arguing should be
our long-term strategy. If the ...

and more

It's Alive! NASA's New Horizons Pluto Probe 'Wakes Up' for Work -
NBCNews.com

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...s-work-n262996

SavingAdvice.com
Its Alive! NASAs New Horizons Pluto Probe Wakes Up for Work
NBCNews.com
"This is a watershed event that signals the end of New Horizons crossing of
a vast ocean of space to the very frontier of our solar system, and the
beginning of the missions primary objective: the exploration of Pluto and
its many moons in 2015 ...
NASAs New Horizons spacecraft is awake and cruising toward PlutoLos Angeles
Times
New Horizon Deep Space Probe Awake and Ready for Pluto Encounter in
2015SavingAdvice.com
NASAs New Horizons Spacecraft Wakes Up for Pluto Encounter in 2015Space.com
Christian Science Monitor -Space Fellowship -RedOrbit
all 218 news articles