How Kind is Humankind ??

Old September 18th 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default How Kind is Humankind ??

Possibly the greatest question ever asked of our selves?? Bert

Old September 18th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Possibly the greatest question ever asked of our selves?? Bert

Humankind is not very kind, but has a lot of potential for kindness.

We just have to wait to see what develops, here.

Old September 18th 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Possibly the greatest question ever asked of our selves?? Bert

Humankind is low fallen... why Adam and Eve were thrown out of
Paradise... Stupid Adam had better not listened to Eve...

Of Man's first disobedience, and the fruit
Of that forbidden tree whose mortal taste
Brought death into the world, and all our woe,
With loss of Eden, till one greater Man
Restore us, and regain the blissful Seat. .

which lead us to the next question... THE LUCIFER QUESTION: Who is he?

The arch-enemy of Michael being cast headlong to the earth with an
angry scowl of defeat emblazoned upon his beaten countenance. The stark
reality soon overtakes him. Unless he finds a way of escape, he is
forever locked out of heaven and imprisoned in this lonely, desolate
prison cell of the earth. He then plans, calculates and just waits for
the opportunity to strike back; which finally comes when Adam is
created -- and right inside the devil's prison house too.

Lucky for us that Adam and Eve remained loyal to Michael during the
Lucifer rebellion... Can you Imagine if they commited that error too?

Ps Let me ad that this will be 11th sins mankind has commited against
the Laws of our heavens father.... Shall he forgive us our sins again
after we have killed his only begotten son 2000 years ago? That's also
a good question... or man shall learn to walketh the Path?

Old September 18th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Possibly the greatest question ever asked of our selves?? Bert

At the rate we are going, in another 100 years there won't be anyone left
who is kind ... or to be kind to.