Stuart (the silly goose) - aka Chicken Man - is cooked.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 28th 08, 10:57 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.geo.earthquakes
don findlay

Default Stuart (the silly goose) - aka Chicken Man - is cooked.

Was - *Pinging Stuart Weinstein on the logic of Plate Tectonics*.
http://tinyurl.com/68xxmh

"Will you stop calling me "Silly Goose". "
"Ok, ..what would you like to be called then? Silly sausage, maybe?
'Fried Chicken, perhaps "?
"Yes, .. Hmmm, ...That sounds pretty good. You can call me Fried
Chicken. 'Chook' would be better though, it has that 'Chuck' about
it.... Thunder, ..rhymes with Chunder...

Chicken Man Stuart, .. Won't dare to answer the question, because he
can't, yet it goes to the very (chicken) heart of Plate Tectonics.

Exit Stuart, .."Help help, the Ship is Sinking, ..and I must go and
tell the King!"

A round of applause for our Stuartie here

ping Stuart Weinstein - or George will do don findlay Astronomy Misc 17 March 5th 08 09:56 AM
Amazing, Stuart Jeremy Funk News 0 December 21st 05 10:30 AM
NASA-JPL May Have Cooked Their Own Goose! Jonathan Astronomy Misc 2 September 11th 04 02:28 PM
NASA-JPL May Have Cooked Their Own Goose! Jonathan Policy 2 September 11th 04 02:28 PM