Albert Einsetein was a Scumbag

Old August 11th 17, 06:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Albert Einsetein was a Scumbag

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 10:56:15 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

I'm sure most of yous agree.

Where should I start?

How about he

https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

reads: an investigation of a close associate of his (Albert Einstein) who was thought to be a foreign intelligence agent
https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

So,
Dr. Albert Einstein asked President Truman today to commute the death sentences of atom spies Julius and Ethel Rosenbery.
http://stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi-...xt-txIN-------

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg executed - Jun 19, 1953

The top known spy Klaus Fuchs
who Albert Einstein introduced to the Manhattan project...

had a sister Kristel Heineman, who Albert Einstein was in love with.

As I stated in the past, Doctor Albert Einstein wanted to build a second atomic bomb in Russia..
so he had to convince his friends working at the Manhattan Project to make copies of the atomic bomb
and send it to Russia.

How else can it be done?

He probably felt 'a little guilty' that the Rosenbergs would get the death sentence for it...

It was like he was saying..

"Give those guys a ****in break already, they were just following my orders!"

He could've at least told the FBI, "Okay already, It was Me, they were just following my orders."

What a Scumbag. He let them die for his cause.

And he was ****ing Klaus Fuchs sister while he was at it...

What a Scumbag he was.

A ****in Scumbag!

"Klaus Fuchs, arguably the most important of the identified "atomic spies" for his extensive access to high-level scientific data..."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

But there is no mention there that Albert Einstein was banging Klaus Fuchs sister.

Klaus Fuchs must have told Albert Einstein, "Help me out with this atomic stuff and you can have my siser."

The fact is, the only girlfriends albert einstein had/bang were soviet
spies.

If the executed Rosenbergs would have revealed the names of spies, they
would had said..."Albert Einstein was a spy."

(others informants said einstein was a soviet spy.)

top spy was albert nutstine